Is it the fault of the few, or the many, that explains why the world cannot live

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

Is it the fault of the few, or the many, that explains why the world cannot live together in peace?

2. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Demas, I am thinking about personal responsibility these days. From my recycling and water conservation to how I expound on religious views. I just cannot help but think that the more we take personal responsibility for how things are the more we can make a difference. I probably cannot make the whole world right in my lifetime, and thinking of the global distress can make me depressed. But my "world" can be more peaceful and less antagonistic toward the rest of the "world".
    If I can change for the more peaceful then a few others can. And then we would hope a few thousand...... more. So if my part begins with just the little old me, then the few can start and from the few the many.
    So I suppose in my view it is the few. Because it is with the few that the many are moved toward compassion and love to the exclusion of personal and global violence. So I say not just the few are at fault but the me.

working