Obama gives Interpol Immunity to US Constitution

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (21 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

Why would he do this? asks top people in the field

looks to me like more destruction of US sovereignty

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi … eId=120363

1. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pissin more sovereignty away.

SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, true...but my point is that we can do something about it...there are all kinds of things going on that are giving US citizens a momentum on getting to where we belong in accordance with the Constitution

i.e. www.givemeliberty.org    this is a growing group that actually put together a Continental Congress that met in November. there were representatives from every state that were actually elected by people in each state that had heard what was going on

they put together a "redress of grievance" like it states is to be done in the Constitution when the government losing it's way,to be presented to the government requiring a response

2. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please supporters. help. how does this benefit anything? Maybe we should bring up some of Mexico's most corrupt to police our streets too.

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

He is playing footsy with others. My hope is that it can be rightfully dealt with. I doubt it now tho'.

4. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

Obama is a puppet to the Bankers... the people who run the United States of America the "Invisible Bankers".

Americans are STUPID and easily deceived.  Americans are so trusting of their elected officials.

The writing is on the Wall the Constitution is Under Attack!! Wake the hell up people or you will pay the price for ignoring your Constitutional rights.

The reason why Obama gave this authority is so that international forces can move into American and fight Americans as they rise up against the Bankers and the New World Order.  Idiots believe this is a conspiracy because they are spoon fed by the Government and Bankers reasons which on the surface seem to make logical sense, but as you unlayer the deception the truth is revealed.

Look at all the talk of Global Warming... it's a guise, it's an agenda to distract the people while Carbon Taxes are introduced as a way to fund consolidation of the peoples assets.

Once the Health Care Debate is taken care of you can expect serious attacks on your 2nd Amendment Rights.  The attacks will begin in the name of "safety".  But they will escalate to the point where fees and regulations will attack you financially.

Fortunately some States like Montana and Utah are stepping into the 2nd Amendment battle now to protect their citizens right to bear arms.  When foreign police are introduced into America under a presidential declaration of "Martial Law" you had best be armed.

People do not realize or understand what is going on.  President Bush gave the Executive Branch - himself and any President the power to declare martial law for any reason.

Ignorance is not doing the Constitution and your rights any justice.

People have got to wake and see what is going on.

The Bankers control the Press.  You are not going to see these stories on the evening news.

Look into the Bilderberg Group, look into the Carlyle Group.  Look into the Federal Reserve.

Your answers are hidden within these secret organizations.

Why is the Federal Reserve Secret?  Why have they NEVER been audited.  Why are Private Bankers allowed to control the money supply?

American assets are being auctioned off to the highest bidder!

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just tell me that I don't need to be worried about someone showing up at my front door ready to kill me and that there is no threat of war inside our country.

5. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

New World Order? Gimme my tin foil hat! lol

Idiot bankers - yeah, this sounds closer to the truth smile

idiot bankers?...idiot (ignorant) citizenry hmm

Misha, you have worked for them...have you not?

surely your tinfoil hat has not fallen down over your eyes !?

6. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I did not have one back then tongue

so...would you explain what you mean...?

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Easy Sis, I don;t believe into worldwide conspiracy, it's just impossible to organize given all the flaws people of all levels possess. However, attempts to corner the market without regard for consequences goes quite well with human nature smile

And sorry, I don't watch such long videos. smile

yes, that would be a completely understandable perspective...that human ego is too screwed up to get a whole world in order...

but if you viewed the whole video, it is very well organized with facts from history about how "bankers" have manipulated world events and created the mess we have now, because their greed for money and power does not "jive" with humanity's nature of freedom...but certainly knows how to do in secret

7. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

you have seen the Money Masters 3 hour video, have you not...?

check it out..I posted it yesterday

8. William R. Wilson profile image60
    William R. Wilsonposted 14 years ago

I want to direct your attention to the thread on Obama's "civilian national security force."  Read this post first:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31679?page=3#post679340

Before you go all crazy about what this means, let's take a look at the facts. 

I will provide them for you, you may do the work yourself.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12425

That link is Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, signed by Ronald Reagan. 

The law referred to is this one: 

Public Law 79-291

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Internati … ct#Sec._2.

Obama's Amendment can be seen here:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off … rder-12425

See if you can figure out what this actually means.  (hint:  not much).

9. William R. Wilson profile image60

So you guys really aren't going to let facts get in the way of your little conspiracy theory huh?

1. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Id like the facts w/o wading through 3 links.

Whats your take on it all?

1. William R. Wilson profile image60
        William R. Wilsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm writing a hub on it, but basically it means that Interpol is now subject to the same diplomatic immunity as any other international organization.  The employees of Interpol don't have to pay income taxes for work they do in the US, etc. and they don't get their bags searched at the border. 

It's  a little more than that but not much more and I don't have time to explain it all.

It's certainly not "undermining US Sovereignty" or "destroying the US Constitution" as the right wing propaganda web sites would have us believe.

10. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

Sparklingjewel…most would put it far below you to post conservative news network

propaganda…as fact. 

Surely you are not becoming one of those alarmist freaks that go lumbering through the

streets shouting Fire!  Fire! And at the same time searching for the smoke that you cannot

find.

phylos26 and others...

did I ever say this is a fact? show me?

you think you know me...then what is my position?

why in the world would I post conservative things?

why in the world wouldn't I post conservative things?

how many have you read 9 of conservative views), before you passed judgment on their opinion?

that doesn't say much for you and your opinion, now does it.

isn't it obvious that you think someone is wrong and you are right, but yet you can't accept that someone else thinks that about you...hmmmmm? what does that say about you?  smile

isn't that what is wrong in the world today?

11. William R. Wilson profile image60

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)