jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

To those who intend to vote for Jeb Bush, what qualities do you believe would ma

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To those who intend to vote for Jeb Bush, what qualities do you believe would make him an excellent

President?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12488902_f260.jpg

2. ronbergeron profile image84
    ronbergeronposted 2 years ago

Isn't it a little early to assume that people have already decided who they'll vote for 15 months from now?

3. profile image0
    Kevin Goodwinposted 2 years ago

I do not believe he has any qualities to be President. He could barely run Florida nevermind the entire country.

1. ChristinS profile image97
      ChristinSposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep, this.  We don't need another Bush that's for sure.

2. profile image0
      TheBizWhizposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think his main problem is his name, not his resume. Christin's answer is the most common con against him; he is a Bush. Typically people just scratch the surface and move on from there.

4. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 2 years ago

I haven't decide who I will vote for, but to answer your question; I think he seems to take a common sense approach to solving problems. You might not agree with what his decisions are, but at least he has reasons for his choices. I guess what I am saying is that he doesn't come across as a 'yes man' to the Republican Party. He seems to come up with his own solutions based on his beliefs of what is best. Again, you might not agree with what he says, but at least he isn't pandering.

working