jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone who is living in the areas of the Jade Helm exercises, what is happening

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image53
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 2 years ago

Anyone who is living in the areas of the Jade Helm exercises, what is happening in those areas?

With the military expanding its power in the United States, it frightens some people to the point of not trusting the government and wants to know information about what is happening

2. Austinstar profile image86
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

The Blue Bell ice cream trucks have rolled out with all the bodies in them. They are deploying to Central Texas to be inspected by Gregg Abbot and Ted Cruz before being shipped down to Matamoros to be dumped in the cement footings they are using for D Trump's WALL. Each body is required to be accompanied by a family of at least 10 illegal aliens who are being paid by Mexico to build that wall.
    Tin foil hats are being distributed to the loyal Republicans who are protecting and fomenting all of the vicious rumors of mass slaughter of the poor welfare people who wont stop smoking those damn marijuana cigarettes, and we know they are because we're requiring them to pee in a cup before eating the bologna sandwiches being handed out by Planned Parenthood as a reward for getting an abortion.
    Gay wedding cakes are free today for those who have the audacity to fall in love with someone of the same sex and have forced our Supreme Court to make preachers of all religions marry them, or else the Jade Helm skin heads are going to put the religious right in the Blue Bell ice cream trucks and infringe upon their religious freedoms after all.
    Other than that it's business as usual and hot as hell under these tin foil blankets and hard to breathe with all the mustard gas in the air.
    How is your day?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image98
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Best. Answer. EVER.

2. Austinstar profile image86
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Kieth. I see your hat it tuned in to the right frequency! ;-)

3. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Austinstar......Positively BRILLIANT.  and BTW, I believe you.  LOL

4. Austinstar profile image86
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Paula. There are, in truth, "citizens" setting up camp to watch the "maneuvers" going on in Taylor, TX. (Not too far away from me). I'll sleep better knowing the army won't do anything without us knowing about it. Film at 11 on Fox News.

working