jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What irks you most about parking?

1. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

What irks you most about parking?

Is it parking lot etiquette? Possibly no place to park to begin with at government offices? The meters? Handicap parking users? Or, the no good #%&^ who is blocking you from backing out of your space?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Having to pay for parking when you are there solely to watch an event, or stay at a hotel. Why should parking in a place that is the primary reason for you having to park there in the first place.

You go to  a sporting event, and you have to pay admission, and also to park at there event for a fee.

At least we don't have to pay for parking at most shopping malls, unless you want valet service.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I hate to see drivers parking the handicap parking lot or the baby family parking lot..

These are unreasonable drivers, selfish and irresponsible
    You get to see drivers fighting over each other over the parking lots.
    I would rather park further

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image91
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago

What makes my blood boil is those people who think they and their car are so special they deserve two spots and park in the middle of two at an angle! I think that may be a dangerous thing to do and come to think of it I have never noticed it being done at night! lol

5. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Super expensive parking at downtown hotels.
    For instance The Trump Hotel in Chicago charges close to $50 per night to park. In fact most major cities charge outrageous parking fees for overnight downtown parking.
    However my biggest pet peeve is people who either park over the line unintentionally and those who intentionally try to take up two spaces. I'm amazed they don't fear people keying/damaging their car in an act to retaliate against them. I'm sure it happens.

6. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

People who fake like they're going to back out of a spot, but really they are just arriving.  Also, when you're waiting for a spot, and the person in the car knows it, but is taking forever to leave.