jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How would life in the USA be different if we were under Martial Law?

1. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

How would life in the USA be different if we were under Martial Law?

Suppose Martial Law was declared, hypothetically.  Humor me.

2. tsadjatko profile image57
    tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12776854_f260.jpg

Isn't that a TV series? I never watched it, not a fan of any of those ac tors/tresses but life couldn't be any worse under that show than under 24  which if you haven't seen it you MUST watch it, every season gets better and better, never saw an action show with more twists and turns and non stop action, even though I'm not a fan of Kiefer Sutherland I couldn't turn it off.

1. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LOL...I never saw either show.  But I meant real Martial Law, like if Obama declares it.  For real.  Not that I think he will, but I want to know what it'd be like.

2. tsadjatko profile image57
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

My Bad, that's what I get for listening to Ronnie when he told me what he was smoking! Shouldn't have tried it but now you know that does explain alot about him.

3. aguasilver profile image80
    aguasilverposted 2 years ago

Got a hub on that.... Who does rule the world... part two, but basically, if Marshal Law wee declared under your current POTUS, well all hell would break lose eventually,  and who the 2.5 million veterans sided with would decide the outcome... freedom and a new start, or slavery and fascist control.

For fascist you can interchange communist or Islamic.

working