jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you contend that America will be better or worse if Hillary Clinton is electe

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Do you contend that America will be better or worse if Hillary Clinton is elected President?  Do you

further argue that Ms. Clinton will be a much better president than Obama or believe that the same agenda will continue? 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12712134_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

The country will stay the same, as Hillary Clinton has nothing new to offer. Things would probably change with Bernie Sanders, or Donald Trump.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

She is every bit as dishonest and anti-constitution as ...well, her husband, W. Bush, and Obama.  She's more in love with the united nations than she is with the United States of America.

4. junko profile image77
    junkoposted 2 years ago

Clinton is the best option we have out of all the people running for President. Bernie don't have enough foreign policy knowledge, his knowledge in the  domestic economic and  financial field is his strength his world knowledge is limited. Clinton's policy cannot be the same as Obama because he is an African American Man and she is a White Woman. The obstruction she will face will also be different, all they will have in common is the fact that both won against White Men for the first time in history.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I doubt it would be any worse. Maybe slightly better.
    Her closest counsel is her a husband (a former president). Odds are he'd be there for when she needs to make tough calls.
    Ultimately what decides whether the country is worse or better has to do with how the people (feel) about the state of the nation.
    Economically our world has shrunk to the point where if China has a lower GDP or faces economic woes (our stock market) drops!
    This is regardless of our own job reports, no inflation, low gas prices...etc We're truly in a "global economy" these days.
    The other fly in the ointment is terrorism and natural disasters.
    You know they're coming but not when they're coming.
    If people don't feel safe they ignore everything else. My opinion is none of the candidates have a solution for dealing with ISIS permanently.
    The reality is "our ally" Saudi Arabia practices inhumane justice practices. The legal system of Saudi Arabia is based on the Sharia law, derived from the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
    "With friends like these..."
    Various segments in the middle east have been at war with one another for hundreds or thousands of years!
    The U.S. is not going to solve anything in the middle east.
    In the end no matter who wins I can't imagine surrendering my citizenship and living in another country. smile

working