jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you risk your life to help someone? A loved one?

1. iggy7117 profile image81
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Would you risk your life to help someone? A loved one?

2. meenakshibhati profile image77
    meenakshibhatiposted 2 years ago

Very complicated question and answer will vary with each individual and with each relation. In such a world of professionalism, emotional people are limited but still we can find many. Every individual is in love with some or the other relation of his life for whom he can go up to any extent. Along with this there are many other relations whom we admire very much but cannot go up to an extent of giving up the life. For example i can give up my life for my parents, brother, sister, husband and few of my close friends. But this may not be true for my other relatives and friends who are also my loved ones but not to an extent of giving up my life.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

depends on what kind of situation. Yes, I would for my daughter and son, they are my everything but not until death

4. LoliHey profile image54
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I would for my family, yes.  How could I not?

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I believe in such situations (instinct) often tends to take over.
    If I really felt I had the opportunity to save someone's life it would be difficult for me to stand by and let them die. Nevertheless it's always a calculated risk. It would be foolish for a non swimmer to jump into a river to attempt to save someone from drowning!
    One has to know their own limitations.

6. Sharna-Nadine profile image60
    Sharna-Nadineposted 2 years ago

For me it would depend on the who the person is too me and the circumstances surrounding the situation, but in all honesty I wouldn't just risk my life for anyone unless it was a family member or close friend very dear to my heart. Even then it would depend on whether that very person would do the same for me if the roles were reversed.

working