|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Isn't a vote for Kasich like throwing away the vote?
The people of Ohio may feel a loyalty to fellow Kasich, but is it worth throwing your vote away? There is no way that Kasich should even still be in this race. Without him, and Rubio in the race, the voters will be making a real choice. Would Trump or Cruz have gotten those wasted votes?
Not in the primary. If Kasich wins Ohio, it becomes more difficult for Trump to get the necessary delegates to secure the nomination before the convention. That means it's a brokered convention, and anything can happen.
When you don't vote the candidate whom you want to win, that's called throwing away your vote.
Who says the person casting the vote for Kasich doesn't want him to win? By preventing Trump from getting the required delegates to secure the nomination, a brokered convention, where anyone might end up the nominee, means that vote isn't thrown away
Brad....Here I go again~~asking a Question within a Question~ but this time it's because I simply cannot describe my frustrations with ALL of this (the campaign, the candidates (past & those hanging in there) the media,),,,,I'm literally fed up......I saw your question and I can't resist.
Given my frame of mind at this time & taking a long hard LOOK at our options, I ask myself, "Isn't voting for ANY one of them like throwing our Country away??"
I'm really "impressed(?)" at the lovely things said about Rubio....now that he's dropped out!! WTH??
What was the appeal of Rubio? What does he offer anyone I wonder?
I say that we have a broken convention, to go with a broken party. The republican candidates look like rich aunt grace's will gave all the money to her bastard child, and the rest of the children are contesting the will.
Brad....That's what I call an awesome analogy. I think I'm just gonna hang around on the street corners, like an orphan, until someone tells us who we currently belong to. Speaking of Aunt Grace, will the kids holler. "UNCLE!?" I give up.
by Credence22 years ago
John Kasich, Ohio Governor and GOP contender for the Presidency revealed his true colors just the other day as outlined in the Salon article here today and which I further support with transcripts of his conversation...
by Cody Hodge5 years ago
So, apparently 47 percent of Americans don't pay taxes? Turns out they are all lazy and depend on government for everything that they have.Hopefully the other 53 percent are enthusiastic about Mitt. Anyone still think...
by JOC22 months ago
America already had trust issues with Clinton after the e-mail server. Comey basically called her out and told us she lied to our faces on that one. One server - not. Never shared classified e-mails -...
by Greg Schweizer20 months ago
Do you believe in evolution or creation and why? This isn't to judge anyone, just my own curiosity.I don't want anyone getting into religious disagreements over this question. I am just curious how other people feel....
by bradmasterOCcal2 years ago
Isn't the RNC giving up the American Way by thrashing a pres candidate, and trying to forcea brokered convention. Isn't it one thing for a brokered convention to be determined by the voters at the primaries, and...
by Merriweather4 months ago
At the drugstore the other day an older woman was talking to my year-old son while he sat patiently in the cart (and he needed a distraction, so that was fine with me). My other three children wandered up and this...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.