Q How long will end terrorism? After the bombing of Brussels Airport? Is not this so much?
It will take years. Stabilizing the Middle East and a reformation within Islam could help end a lot of these events. Europe has also been terrible at assimilation. Taking a hands off approach does not help.
1. European govts will have to actively engage their immigrant populations and their families. Then they will have to ask, "What are our immigration needs?" You can't just have a situation where you can take in all comers due to refugee status. These nations are relatively small, they can't absorb the influx. That only causes more problems.
2. Staying united with its Allies. In Europe with NATO, in Asia and at the U.N (which often fails at enforcing resolutions).
3. Keep working on stabilizing Syria and keep Iran in check as well as being vigilant in Iraq. We broke Iraq, so we must help fix the situation.
4. Islam itself must aid in the change. Frank discussions must occur. The main problem being that there is no single figurehead within the religion. So that will take time.
5. The West must stay calm. Time is on our side. Most people want to be free and don't want terrorism.
History is on our side means at home you're powerless shut up; outside it means we don't have to do anything, we'll win eventually. But social trends are not always 1 way - and doing nothing doesn't stop much of the world sliding into darkness/Sharia
Terrorism will not end until:
* Muslims stop saying the murderers aren't really terrorists and instead denounce them and their actions without making excuses.
* Moderate Muslims stop hiding in fear from the fundamentalists and start turning them in to police when planning attacks.
* Muslims as a group recognize the right of others to live as they choose, instead of the second class status under Shariah law (dhimmitude) as long as they pay extra taxes and suffer periodic humiliations.
* Muslims both recognize and reject the violent core of the Koran, with the more than 150 verses calling for death of the infidel, don't make friends with unbelievers, kill those who were Muslim but change faiths, killing critics of the faith. Admit that these things exist, as exist in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, and then say those things are no longer applicable to today's world.
Then, and only then, will terrorism end. Right now, a few guys blowing themselves up to scare others into submitting to second class status under Islam or converting to prevent being killed is a low cost way to conquer a nation - hence why it is done around the world so many times by many Muslim groups every year.
It will never end as long as the Muslims can't agree on who they follow after Mohammad died. As a prophet Mohammad didn't see that Islam would be split three ways simply because he didn't select his successor when he died.
Muslims kill each other, when they are not killing non Muslims.
The facade of God and religion needs to be stripped clean from these terrorists, and treat them like the animals that they are today.
Islam should be the first to do this stripping, and make it clear to the world that their religion abhors these terrorists and their acts.
Islam also needs to join together instead of their age old battle of who they should follow after Mohammad. Apparently, their Allah is choosing sides?
by navneetjha 4 years ago
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. What do you think?I know its bit sesitive issues. However I was thinking why most of the terrorists in the world are muslims? Is it something to do with their faith which is rigid and do not change with time. For example, in my religion...
by Sushmita 3 years ago
I was checking out this Hub on Whoopi Goldberg and 'The View' and came upon Whoopi and Baver walking out of the show, on the remark of Bill O'Reilly that 'Muslims killed us on 9/11'. I then went looking and found another clip on Utube a talk radio program clip of David Pakman...
by Mariam kasime 4 years ago
Why is it now that most people disrespect Muslims even if they don't know them ?I find it stupid cause there are good Muslims alot if them but people just have this bad picture of them in there heads
by cjhunsinger 2 years ago
As the President of the United States continues to refuse to identify on going acts of Islamic terrorism with Islam; is his refusal to do so a direct or tacit approval or support for the religion of Islam and Sharia law over the Constitution?The president of the United States has on several...
by LoliHey 2 years ago
Why is it that with terrorism going on, people are so apt to point out the "cruelty" of Christians?ISIS is a real threat. But people tend to downplay this, by trying to prove that Christians are worse. People love to play the "Hitler was a Christian" card. Anyone can...
by LoliHey 2 years ago
Will not saying the name "Radical Islam" really keep us safe?Obama says that saying the name "Radical Islam" won't make a difference. Well, if it won't make a difference, why not just say the name? The mentality here is that if we call it what it is (Islamic...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|