jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How has ISIS changed your view of Islam?

1. mahsa setareh profile image83
    mahsa setarehposted 2 years ago

How has ISIS changed your view of Islam?

Has the ISIS group changed your perspective on the Muslim people or the religion of Islam?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12961968_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

No, it is the same as the rest of Islam. This is a religion that has exhibited killing and war over peace, while using God as their hammer.

Before Mohammad died he went into killing to protect his religion, and this has been an indirect attribute since then. As a prophet, he failed to appoint his successor, and this led to the different factions of Islam killing each other as they fight to follow a worthy successor to Mohammad. This would not have been an issue if only Mohammad did it before he died.

Islam has NOT changed since the Crusades, other than they have taken their war around the world. Surely, Allah could settle the issue, but he has not, so the blood baths continue.

Is it fair to say these things about Islam, yes because they are true. Does it mean that all of Islam are killers, no? But until we can tell the good from the bad, the deaths caused by the bad speak with more volume than the good.
    ISIS is just a continuation of Muslim Terrorists. They haven't changed, so I haven't changed my view on them.

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

No.  Muhammad is and will always be a false prophet in my eyes, and Allah is Satan.  Sorry, but the truth hurts.  The fact that Muslims are called to kill infidels does not surprise me in the least.  However, at least many Muslims have rejected that command and chosen to live in peace anyway.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

No, since I had a poor opinion of them since the Taliban came to power in Afghanistan, beating women for taking a baby to the doctor when her 7 year old said no, stay home to take care of me.

working