jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Who will win on May 2nd when Sarah Palin debates Bill Nye on the subject of clim

1. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

Who will win on May 2nd when Sarah Palin debates Bill Nye on the subject of climate change? Facts?

I'm still laughing at the announcement that Sarah Palin will be debating Bill Nye on the subject of climate change. The event is supposed to take place on May 2nd, 2015 and be entitled "Climate Hustle". What facts will Sarah be providing (making up), compared to what facts Bill Nye the Science Guy will be providing, backed up by hard evidence? Hint - Sarah wants to be "Energy Czar" and the debate will be sponsored by Koch Industries, Exxon Mobil and BP.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12965818_f260.jpg

2. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 2 years ago

Depends what you mean by winning. If you mean providing useful and factual information, it goes without saying. If you mean winning by feeding the children candy and making them froth at the mouth (kind of like Donald Trump is doing), then Palin wins.

I don't know why people agree to those kinds of things. It is like agreeing to wrestle a pig in mud. Nothing good can come of it.

Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep, it will be a scientist in a battle of wits with a lipstick coated air head.

3. Link10103 profile image76
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

No way. There's no freaking way those 2 are going to debate. For real???? Ahahahahaha.

Obviously they will spin it any which way that Palin won the debate, regardless of there forever being video footage of her being slowly roasted on a spit...

Well, Bill Nye did destroy Ken Hamm. Guess they never learn! But too funny, Sarah Palin, seriously? The only way it could be funnier would be if it were Trump vs Nye.

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Lela.....STOP your joking!!  Sarah Palin??  Sarah is debating?~ & of all people, she's debating Bill Nye, The Science Guy??  Bwahahahahahaha!

This is the funniest thing I've heard since McCain announced her as his running mate!!  Yeah~ How'd that work for you Mr. McCain?

Sarah Vs. Bill on Climate Change!  OMG!

I know, right? It's like superman versus a mouse! Ijust burst out laughing when I read that Sarah Palin was going to go up against Bill Nye.

2. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

But you forget Lela......She can see Russia from her back deck.

3. Austinstar profile image88

Russia is never going to look at her, though!

5. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Ben Shapiro should debate Nye instead of Palin.  Shapiro is excellent at debates, and very informed.  That would be awesome.  It'd be close, I bet.

Ben Sapiro would have a better chance of winning than Sarah Palin! But, come on Bill Nye really know this stuff inside and out. SP is being paid to lie to the public.

6. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

This sounds incredible.  I love me some Bill Nye and I can't imagine he will do anything short of annihilating her. 

I want to watch this badly.

I think it's going to be on tv, but not sure. They did give the date of May 2. I will try to find out more.

7. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12967176_f260.jpg

Well, today the announcement was that Sarah Palin is just making a "mockumentary" about climate change and she will be using clips from Bill Nye's speeches on same.
    She is understandably too scared to go up against him in a head to head debate of course.
    And this film will be shown in theaters, not on TV. So, don't worry about long lines if you want to see it.
    Still just imagining Sarah trying to outwit Bill is hilarious!

Closed to reply

working