jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a Radio Shack Gift Card? If you do you are SOL, they will not honor

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 21 months ago

Do you have a Radio Shack Gift Card? If you do you are SOL, they will not honor it! I want to hear.

Someone gave me a gift card to Radio Shack for a $100. and I still have $50.00 and they will not honor it.
    I submitted a claim and that last year for the balance on my gift card and a photo copy of the card and the receipt for that card.  I have not heard from them.  Last week 5-2-2016 I went into a Radio Shack and told the man who works there I wanted to use my gift card. He told me my gift card is not valid. Let me hear about your experience with this business.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image85
    firstcookbookladyposted 21 months ago

there is a page for people holding cards https://cases.primeclerk.com/radioShack/GiftCard-Home

Shyron E Shenkoposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Char, I went through that last year and have not heard anything back from them. Do you know if anyone ever got their money back?

2. firstcookbooklady profile image85
      firstcookbookladyposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Upon reading their FAQs, if you have already submitted your claim, you just have to wait. If you are worried about if they received it, you can submit it again. It sounded like they'd be processing the claims in December 2016 and January 2017.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 21 months ago

Radio Shack still exists? I thought they went belly up quite a while ago.

Shyron E Shenkoposted 21 months agoin reply to this

They went bankrupt and now they are back, a federal bankruptcy judge authorized a settlement that will issue compensation to consumers who have unused RadioShack gift cards with a balance.
      I filed last year and have not heard anything from them.

working