Do you think the international relations are being hindered by the contradictory

1. im-aryan profile image58
    im-aryanposted 20 months ago

Do you think the international relations are being hindered by the contradictory statements from US?

the contradiction over meager issues being raised by the future president of the worlds most powerful nation is stirring up the international politics especially over racist and origin matters. Do you think it is necessary for a president of the united states to take the campaign to the dirty politics route for an election drama? I expect USA to be more matured.

2. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 20 months ago

Our election campaigns, even the Presidential ones, have a long history of dirty politics.  If you study the history of American elections, we are in a relatively benign period.  You can go back all the way to Adams-Jefferson in 1796. It was vicious.  The Jackson-Adams campaign of 1828 was so bad Jackson blamed the death of his wife on the Adams campaign.  Trump-Clinton is nothing compared to the past. 

Although I'm not a fan of Trump, I bet you see a major change in tone by August.  Everyone wants to sound more Presidential.

1. im-aryan profile image58
      im-aryanposted 20 months agoin reply to this

I hope that your words come to life , coz being a super power a country must check for its politicians and their representatives for what they speak . And it's not just for America but for the rest of the world as well.

working