jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Bill Clinton campaigning hard to have a third term in the White House he is n

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 22 months ago

Is Bill Clinton campaigning hard to have a third term in the White House he is not allowed by law?

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 21 months ago

That's a pretty ridiculous reach for reasoning if you know anything about the Clintons. Hillary has her own ambitions and her own agenda. A golddigger, she is not, and while she may use his coattails to ride in on, I don't believe her term or terms would be served riding on his back. While she might listen to his advice, it does not mean that she would take it, and she definitely wouldn't let him run her office for her.
    I don't think that Bill's interests lie in governing the United States anymore because he is thinking globally. He has, to put it in the vernacular, bigger fish to fry. I think some of you conspiracy theorists know what I mean.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Six months ago, I would have said this was ridiculous.
    Then I heard Hillary say she'd delegate handling of the economy to her husband. I think it was a desperate play for nostalgia, but that gives credence to your "Bill running third term" theory.
    If he's doing it through Hillary, it is a brilliant strategy for him but bad for the country. They are corrupt and openly flaunt the law - and therefore should not be in charge of the federal government.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 21 months ago

Bill Clinton is pathetic and forgotten in the public eye, and he is doing anything that will get him attention. People will always remember him in terms of Monica Lewinsky, and his bold lies to Congress and the American People.

A future legacy for Hillary Clinton.