Is it our Virtue or Destiny to "do what we have to do" in our everyday life?

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 20 months ago

Is it our Virtue or Destiny to "do what we have to do" in our everyday life?

I have a couple of friends that are so pragmatic like this-"do what you have to". I hate it! I know you have to sustain a structure to our lives so its manageable and peacemaking. But does that mean your way is souless or you are "selling out" sell out? Maybe my thinking is too black and white here? What are your thoughts? "Different courses for different horses?"

2. Matthew Woolsey profile image68
    Matthew Woolseyposted 20 months ago

I only believe in choices. Chose to or chose not. In life that's all there is. Every choice leads to another and to another. It's endless whether is the right or wrong choice it still leads to another. The ripple effect changes every time you make a decision, that puts you on a different path. Where it leads to is up to you.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Yes...even not making a choice/decision is a choice..Just recently someone saw "endurance" or "perseverance" as one avoiding making a decision. That stunned me as I had never seen "endurance/perserverance" in that light before.

working