jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Has The Two Party Dog And Pony Show Turned Into A Liberal Media Single Party?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 23 months ago

Has The Two Party Dog And Pony Show Turned Into A Liberal Media Single Party?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image44
    bradmasterOCcalposted 23 months ago

That is a very good ?, and frankly one that I can't answer. I haven't had access to cable news for ten years. I don't watch network news.

The glimpses of the politics that I do get do seem to indicate that the media has adorned the garments and the accoutrements of the liberals of the democrat party. My point is that the democrats have recentered the far left to be their new center. In that case, I would affirm your ?

1. ptosis profile image75
      ptosisposted 23 months agoin reply to this

? what? Dems went right not left

3. The Dirt Farmer profile image97
    The Dirt Farmerposted 23 months ago

The idea that mainstream media is controlled by actual liberals is about as accurate as the mining company-sponsored billboards I saw in WV that read "Coal is clean." Right, and up is down, and Citizens United makes politics less corrupt. (I watched an actual George Will video that argued just that. He performed some impressive gymnastics in logic!) Mainstream media is not liberal in ways that actually matter, although it does occasionally display a bizarre hyper political correctness that passes for liberalism these days.

working