What do you think about the DNC/Clinton/Russian conspiracy to leak info on Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Ericdierker profile image45
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

What do you think about the DNC/Clinton/Russian conspiracy to leak info on Trump?

I believe I read someplace that Russian hackers got into Clinton's private email server with State Department classified information on it. Isn't it a little suspicious that Russian hackers have gotten into the DNC files on Trump basically the same way? And now they are being leaked onto the internet. Wouldn't it be wild if it was a conspiracy to get the papers leaked with deniability and no mudslinging apparent by Clinton.

2. ptosis profile image66
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13062680_f260.jpg

I think the Russians want Trump as president of USA instead of Clinton and therefore leaked papers so that Trump can defend himself on attacks.  They don't want Clinton as Prez. These documents are from 2015, and much of it Trump indicted himself already with his lying flip flopping stances. It is gathered info from public sources the most 'damming" is:

In a Chicago Tribune article from 1989, Donald Trump reveals that he “doesn’t believe in reincarnation, heaven, or hell.”

Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps when it is over 20 years old we could say that he did not believe at that time. Not unusual for folks to have a conversion around 50. But why do your say the Russians want Trump -- seems counter-intuitive.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Eric
      Has my train gone off the tracks?

3. ptosis profile image66
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train.

3. Alternative Prime profile image56
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Even though they will NEVER allow the "Donald" anywhere NEAR OUR White House for a multitude of reasons including his Psychological Impediments, Delusional Behavior, Uncontrollable Fits of ANGER & of course incompetent & FRAUDULENT Business Practices & Failures, Terrorists would be Over-JOYED with a "Drumpfy" Trump Presidency as well as Russia ~ He's their PERFECT "Recruitment Tool" ~

I am always interested in that last point. "Don't do something because it might make more people hate you". It is just fascinating to me.

2. Alternative Prime profile image56
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Drumpfy" Trump through his Racism, BIGOTRY, Irrational & Irresponsible Behavior & Comments, ANGER Fits and Paranoid Delusional Beliefs has ALIENATED the ENTIRE World ~ He's too DUMB to UNDERSTAND we NEED the Muslim Community to Mitigate Terr

3. Ericdierker profile image45

Of course I can understand a man of your great accomplishments being able to judge and criticize a man that nearly half of American voters voted for in the primary. Another one who knows what is best for America regardless of democracy.

4. Alternative Prime profile image56
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your FACTs are wrong ~ Not even CLOSE to Accurate ~ I know the "Donald" would like you to BELEIVE an INFLATED Number, Just another of his LIEs, but it's simply NOT True ~ In REALITY, Approx 95% of ALL Voters either REJECTED Trump or Voted Democratic

5. Ericdierker profile image45

Wow I thought it was as simple as counting all the votes, count how many voted, and then look at the numbers. Perhaps there is a different formula you use.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

Eric

I read that they were leaking Clinton's emails to make sure that she was indicted. We already had one impeached Clinton president, voting for Hillary would give us a second one.

Kerry is doing a far better job than Hillary did as SOS. I wonder why he didn't run for the presidency again?? He has already been vetted from his last run at the presidency.

Hillary would be the first president that had the oval office in a federal penitentiary.

This train of thought sure makes me pause and wonder.

2. ptosis profile image66
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lurch? You want Kerry? “You're looking at the biggest cheesehead in America. Here I am.” John Kerry, October 2004

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

ptosis
      He has all the qualifications that Hillary doesn't have for the presidency.

5. Kristin Shay profile image61
    Kristin Shayposted 7 years ago

I will have to get back to you on that answer, I have been a little out of the loop, not watching but news.

Kristin I only do radio (abc) and online. Not just lack of time but real disdain for TV news. This was kind of tongue in cheek but the similarities provoked my speculation.

6. Old-Empresario profile image71
    Old-Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I think what they have on Trump is what we already know. The dirt on Clinton will bury her if he uses it; I'm sure.

Yes the leaking doesn't seem to be driving a news cycle. I think he is kind of an open book.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)