jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

What do you think about the DNC/Clinton/Russian conspiracy to leak info on Trump

1. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 20 months ago

What do you think about the DNC/Clinton/Russian conspiracy to leak info on Trump?

I believe I read someplace that Russian hackers got into Clinton's private email server with State Department classified information on it. Isn't it a little suspicious that Russian hackers have gotten into the DNC files on Trump basically the same way? And now they are being leaked onto the internet. Wouldn't it be wild if it was a conspiracy to get the papers leaked with deniability and no mudslinging apparent by Clinton.

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 20 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13062680_f260.jpg

I think the Russians want Trump as president of USA instead of Clinton and therefore leaked papers so that Trump can defend himself on attacks.  They don't want Clinton as Prez. These documents are from 2015, and much of it Trump indicted himself already with his lying flip flopping stances. It is gathered info from public sources the most 'damming" is:

In a Chicago Tribune article from 1989, Donald Trump reveals that he “doesn’t believe in reincarnation, heaven, or hell.”

Ericdierkerposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Perhaps when it is over 20 years old we could say that he did not believe at that time. Not unusual for folks to have a conversion around 50. But why do your say the Russians want Trump -- seems counter-intuitive.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Eric
      Has my train gone off the tracks?

3. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 20 months agoin reply to this

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train.

3. Alternative Prime profile image76
    Alternative Primeposted 20 months ago

Even though they will NEVER allow the "Donald" anywhere NEAR OUR White House for a multitude of reasons including his Psychological Impediments, Delusional Behavior, Uncontrollable Fits of ANGER & of course incompetent & FRAUDULENT Business Practices & Failures, Terrorists would be Over-JOYED with a "Drumpfy" Trump Presidency as well as Russia ~ He's their PERFECT "Recruitment Tool" ~

I am always interested in that last point. "Don't do something because it might make more people hate you". It is just fascinating to me.

2. Alternative Prime profile image76
      Alternative Primeposted 20 months agoin reply to this

"Drumpfy" Trump through his Racism, BIGOTRY, Irrational & Irresponsible Behavior & Comments, ANGER Fits and Paranoid Delusional Beliefs has ALIENATED the ENTIRE World ~ He's too DUMB to UNDERSTAND we NEED the Muslim Community to Mitigate Terr

3. Ericdierker profile image57

Of course I can understand a man of your great accomplishments being able to judge and criticize a man that nearly half of American voters voted for in the primary. Another one who knows what is best for America regardless of democracy.

4. Alternative Prime profile image76
      Alternative Primeposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Your FACTs are wrong ~ Not even CLOSE to Accurate ~ I know the "Donald" would like you to BELEIVE an INFLATED Number, Just another of his LIEs, but it's simply NOT True ~ In REALITY, Approx 95% of ALL Voters either REJECTED Trump or Voted Democratic

5. Ericdierker profile image57

Wow I thought it was as simple as counting all the votes, count how many voted, and then look at the numbers. Perhaps there is a different formula you use.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months ago

Eric

I read that they were leaking Clinton's emails to make sure that she was indicted. We already had one impeached Clinton president, voting for Hillary would give us a second one.

Kerry is doing a far better job than Hillary did as SOS. I wonder why he didn't run for the presidency again?? He has already been vetted from his last run at the presidency.

Hillary would be the first president that had the oval office in a federal penitentiary.

This train of thought sure makes me pause and wonder.

2. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Lurch? You want Kerry? “You're looking at the biggest cheesehead in America. Here I am.” John Kerry, October 2004

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months agoin reply to this

ptosis
      He has all the qualifications that Hillary doesn't have for the presidency.

5. Kristin Shay profile image80
    Kristin Shayposted 20 months ago

I will have to get back to you on that answer, I have been a little out of the loop, not watching but news.

Kristin I only do radio (abc) and online. Not just lack of time but real disdain for TV news. This was kind of tongue in cheek but the similarities provoked my speculation.

6. Old-Empresario profile image83
    Old-Empresarioposted 20 months ago

I think what they have on Trump is what we already know. The dirt on Clinton will bury her if he uses it; I'm sure.

Yes the leaking doesn't seem to be driving a news cycle. I think he is kind of an open book.

working