jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton has a hidden, even ULTERIOR motive

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago

Do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton has a hidden, even ULTERIOR motive for

America if she happens to become President of the United States?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13094955_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image56
    lovemychrisposted 19 months ago

no. those with the ulterior motive have been trying to destroy her. of course, their mouthpiece Dumpy, is leading the charge. but he's so ridiculous, soon his  supporters will look like fools to keep his con game going. the only ulterior motive Hillary has is for more love and kindness in this world. even if it's only words, it means something!
    there is a hidden hand, and it's front is the vast right wing. racist, puritanical, no conscience whatsoever. Hoover was deadly afraid of them. welcome to reality.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Hoover was afraid that his dress and shoes didn't match.
      It is more likely that the biggest problem in the US politics is the Loyal Party Member. This year the party showed us its hidden agenda.
      Neither party has solutions, both contrib problems

2. lovemychris profile image56
      lovemychrisposted 19 months agoin reply to this

no actually, he said you come in contact with a conspiracy too horrific to contemplate. personally, I think it's extra terrestrial in nature. I don't buy man's in humanity to man. I think it's something else. and if you serve it, you are owned.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Leslie
      I dn understand, what is it that you are serving??

4. lovemychris profile image56

I am a daughter of man. I don't believe humans are evil. I believe we have let a "principality of the air" infect our minds. I bear witness to the truth. 9/11 was an inside job. they also killed Kennedy. we must come to grips with this infiltraition.

3. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 19 months ago

No ulterior motive, except a deeply driven sense of the need for  power over all others , She is the quintessential political  power-monger .  A socio-path  who  has no moral ,honest  or ethical foundation ,  there isn't an ounce of compassion  in this political machine , I've seen her pictures as a younger college  class  leader , intellectually driven  , Trumps one truism about her is that she is a liar and  she's so god at lying  that  her words are perfectly directed  effectual  doublespeak , notice that she NEVER attacks an answer directly but  uses symbolic  word caressing , smiles like a barracuda  and smirks at  anything that  offends her machine like intellect.  Sadly  there would come no notable change whatsoever in America with her at the helm.
    ........Just being honest .

1. lovemychris profile image56

want a bet? the puritanicals would not get their supreme Court justices. electing Hillary means freedom for women.out from under the grip of the teabagger boys brigade.just the gall of them makes me want to shoot my TV. guns don't kill tvs, people do

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 19 months ago

Of course she does. As soon as she's inaugurated she will shed her human skin and reveal the chomping jaws of the alien reptile beneath.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

It's good that you have a sense of humor.  You made me laugh out loud!

2. savvydating profile image95
      savvydatingposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Ha,ha. Good one.

working