What's your opinion about the acid attack?

1. herrypaul profile image58
    herrypaulposted 21 months ago

What's your opinion about the acid attack?

Natalia Ponce de León's story shocked Colombia when she survived an acid attack in 2014. She faced her pain by campaigning for other victims’ rights. Natalia’s efforts have prompted the country to change the law, and perpetrators now face sentences of up to 50 years (bbcnews).
    I am totally concerned with this crime where the victims are always women; where the perpetrators are always men. The motive is classic: i.e., love and jealousy.
    This crime always happens in Indonesia; sometimes the motive is rather different, but it's always the same. So what is your opinion about this crime? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13119913_f260.jpg

2. mike102771 profile image80
    mike102771posted 21 months ago

My opinion is short and simple (much like myself) it should be treated like attempted murder and hold a 20 to 25 years prison. Maybe with some sort of special uniform to let the other prisoners know what they did so nature can take it's course.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Acid attacks in Asia and the Middle East are common, such as punishing women who don't wear hijab or refusing a man's marriage proposal.
    The men who do it should be executed, because they at best maim her and often blind and debilitate her for simply exercising self determination.

working