jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

For Hillary supporters, what do you think about the wiki leaks email of the DNC?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 21 months ago

For Hillary supporters, what do you think about the wiki leaks email of the DNC?

Being a conservative and an observer of this election cycle, just wondering what the Hillary supporters think of this latest revelation...

2. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 21 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13120426_f260.jpg

There are no Hillary supporters, only tearful Bernie supporters whose hopes have been dashed, and angry old white evangelical Christians who are hoping that If Trump Prez - the end of the world will come faster and they all get raptured up to heaven.  In another words: completely out of touch with reality Trumpeteers with delusions of hold grandeur!

3. lovemychris profile image66
    lovemychrisposted 21 months ago

I think Wikileaks has an agenda. As with everything, it's right wing. I think they swat at fleas and ignore mosquitos. I think they have been lying and twisting information for decades. I just don't get it: all you right leaning peopke say a business can do anything it wants. Anything. But a political party cant? Get over it. This is not Mayberry rfd. This is the real world of politics. I have more problem with Sanders hijacking the party than anyone trying to get rid of him.

1. jackclee lm profile image82
      jackclee lmposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Let me get this straight. You are ok with a political party working with main street media to support one candidate over another behind the scenes and making up negative stories about their opponents and lying about it all because you support Hillary

2. lovemychris profile image66
      lovemychrisposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Main stream media is bringing you benghazi and e mails! Both big lies. Yet they are silent on neither Sanders nor Trump not releasing their tax returns. Sanders and Trump should have been honest. But there's not enough votes being Indie.

working