jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

President of USA: somebody who is globally aware or globally challenged?

1. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 20 months ago

President of USA: somebody who is globally aware or globally challenged?

Trump said Putin is “not going into Ukraine.” Then later when told he was completely clueless followed up with saying that the people of Russia-annexed Crimea appear to want to remain under Russia's control –- and that a President Trump would "look at" whether the U.S. would recognize Russian control of the territory.   What would be the response of Savchenko,  symbol of resolve for Ukraine would  say?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13128641_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months ago

We already know the global failures of senator Hillary Clinton and sec of state Hillary Clinton so we don't have to guess as you are doing with Trump.

She voted for the Iraq War, and then later voted to remove the troops from Iraq allowing ISIL. She messed up in Libya, and that resulted in failure in Benghazi.
    She didn't try to protect National Security by using a private email server shared by her husband, and the Clinton foundation. The same employees had access to the email server.

We are not doing while under president Obama with Russia, the Ukraine or Syria. We failed in Iraq,and Afghanistan. The list goes on.

We have a known Failure in Hillary, and we have no track record in politics for Trump. Neither Barack or Hillary had any political experience before they became senators. Presidential candidates don't even have to have as much experience as congressmen.

But when we have a political track record that is so flawed with failure, and disregard of protecting the country and the people then that should be the basis of not electing that person to the presidency.

1. ptosis profile image75
      ptosisposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Well if want to go with an unproven unknown - that's your right! smile Thank you for answering my Q.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months agoin reply to this

ptosis
      Why doesn't that make sense? Clinton has failed and there is no reason why she would do any better as president than as a senator or sec of state. She will follow the failed plan of Obama. Trump can only do better as worse is not an option.

3. ptosis profile image75

@ brad, I'm not going to try to change your mind.  I get it. You like Trump. No problem! I despise Trump so much, I will vote for anyone except Trump.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

ptosis
      What exactly bothers you about Trump? His policies or his personality

5. ptosis profile image75

@ Brad: Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! I can't express my true feeling on hubpages without getting banned for using bad language! I feel the country would be much worse with Tump that 'ol pumpkin legs.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

ptosis
      I have no trouble articulating why I don't like Hillary. I grew up in Manhattan, so Trump's style is normal for me. Plus I agree with many of his ideas. I guess we both made our shots without hitting the target. I won't try to change your view

7. ptosis profile image75

@ Brad, I'm glad that we are able to disagree and still be able to write to each other in a reasonable way. smilesmile

8. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

ptosis
      I don't believe in agree to disagree, but you made it easy for me to make an exception. We do well trading ideas, and that is why I write and answer questions. Thanks

working