Would a poll about voting major party or third party better reflect the mood of

1. FitnezzJim profile image82
    FitnezzJimposted 19 months ago

Would a poll about voting major party or third party better reflect the mood of American voters?

The presumption here is that choice of answer would indicate that:
    :
    1) those who choose to vote for one of the major Parties (Trump or Clinton) are happy with the two-party system.
    2) those who choose to vote for one of the third Parties (Johnson, Stein, or another) are doing what they can to change the two-party system.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13177675_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image66
    lovemychrisposted 19 months ago

well, im voting candidate. and i voted 3rd party candidate before....i dont see them as a panacea at all. they too have their agendas and petty bickerings. heck, nader was in 2 or 3 different third parties! i vote candidate, period. and back when talk radio was open and free, one of my favorite hosts was a libertarian. gene burns. i was indy for a long time, now dem.
    but guess what? im still me! political parties dont define me, i just go with the ones that suit my values. third parties are just people too.

1. FitnezzJim profile image82
      FitnezzJimposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I was trying really hard not to ask who you would vote for, but whether a different sort of poll might be more reflective of the current mood of America.

Closed to reply

working