jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why was Donald Trump's son begging for campaign contributions from Scotland?

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 17 months ago

Why was Donald Trump's son begging for campaign contributions from Scotland?

I read that Trump's son was asking Officials in Scotland for campaign funds for his father. Trump wants money from Scotland and hacking from Russia.  What does he want from You and Me.

2. Alternative Prime profile image78
    Alternative Primeposted 17 months ago

"Delusional Donald" BAMBOOZLED a Tiny Shrinking Group of FANz with his "SELF-Funding LIE when in REALITY, he is BOUGHT & Paid for by Special Interests & they do indeed OWN him to the CORE ~

According to REPORTs, he OWEs MILLIONs to China, has DEEP Ties to COMMUNIST Russia and actually ENCOURAGED Agents to "HACK" the United States as U Mentioned etc etc etc ~ Those "SPECIAL INTERESTs that OWN "Delusional Donald" would REQUIRE him as President, a scenario by the way which will NEVER Happen, to "SLASH American WAGEs", Obstruct Labor UNIONs, Infringe Upon Women's RIGHTs while Terminating Financial Aid to Women's Health Care Providers & Dismantle Social Security which would leave OUR Senior Citizens in DIRE Straights Financially ~

He would also CONSIDER Arming Saudi Arabia with NUKEs & He would actually CONSIDER Nuking Europe, Yup, believe it or NOT this idiot would not take this scenario off the table ~ Another GOAL of his is to WEAKEN our NATO Allies, France, Italy etc apparently in a conserted effort to APPEASE Russia & Perhaps Terrorist Organizations ~

The LIST of SACRIFICEs & DANGEROUS Scenarios "Delusional Donald" would Place Americans in is ABSURD & would inevitably LEAD the Entire WORLD into Catastrophic Consequences, just as the VAST Majority of National Security EXPERTs have Asserted ~

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much Alternative Prime, refreshing to see the truth & not be called names as I was when I left a comment on "How will the left react when Hillary Clinton loses?"  I guess that person has not grown up yet.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months ago

Trump has business investments in Scotland. And you are expressing your factless opinion on Russia. He probably dn want anything from you, but you could get something from him.

working