jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How will the military vote, and are their Brass equally as loyal to Hillary as t

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 17 months ago

How will the military vote, and are their Brass equally as loyal to Hillary as to Donald?

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image82
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 17 months ago

Hello Demas, I think the military will vote for both, except for the Generals that Trump plans to fire, 'If' he becomes President, at least the ones who have been (in Trump's words) reduced to rubble.
    But in my opinion, the military as a whole are loyal to their own core group and second to people of our country, that is as a whole, but as with any group like a family, there are a percentage of exceptions.

Blessings my friend

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 17 months ago

I think it depends. Polls show that the ones who join the political world today after discharge, such as Tom Cotton, seem to gravitate toward the Republican Party, although Tammy Duckworth is a Democrat. During the cold War and Vietnam eras, they tended to be Democrats like John Kennedy and John Kerry, although McCain is a Republican.
    As far as the common enlisted person, who knows. Some are disgruntled because the Republicans have held back on funding for the military, and in some cases, have blamed Hillary. I think they will vote for whomever they think will be pro-military.

1. Perspycacious profile image82
      Perspycaciousposted 15 months agoin reply to this

And it appears they did about 2 to 1 for President-elect Trump.

working