jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hillary Clinton falters in 83 degree "heat". What? So bad she stumbles? Do you t

1. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 16 months ago

Hillary Clinton falters in 83 degree "heat". What? So bad she stumbles? Do you think that is OK?

Whoa! That is not good in my estimate. Grandma 83 does just fine in the mid 80's. I don't want her to go hiking in 100 degree heat in the Grand Canyon. But at her age being fragile like this is worrisome.

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

No, she isn't. Whether Parkinson's disease or another disorder, it looks bad.
    Compounding this was her FBI testimony where she said "I don't remember, oh, concussion back in 2012, blood clot then, don't remember."
    Anyone who can argue they have memory that bad and has visibly affected motor skills is unfit to be president.

Ericdierkerposted 16 months agoin reply to this

I always think of folks seeking disability juxtaposed against FDR. But Hillary has shown her ailments effect her judgment. Neurological and circulatory symptoms?

3. Carb Diva profile image95
    Carb Divaposted 16 months ago

It could just be dehydration. Honestly, when you consider the pace that both candidates have maintained for a full year (or more) it's a wonder that either of them are still standing. I know I couldn't do it.

Good point Linda.
      Perhaps a mountain out of a molehill. But I do desert stuff all the time. I am not judged harshly on my physical stamina. But my hiking pards judge me harshly if I do not hydrate and eat appropriately. Burden verses asset.

4. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 16 months ago

The president goes through physcials that last a couple of days. Can she get a clean bill of health from something like that? She's had a stroke and major concussion in the last 4 years. I met a lady last spring who a over a year after her concussion still had serious symptoms.  (Couldn't see, light sensitive, sometimes what she thought she just said which could get a president into trouble.

Well this sure is unfolding in an interesting way. We have a lot to learn in the next few days.

working