jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you concerned that enemies of the USA are watching Hillary pass out all over

1. PhoenixV profile image72
    PhoenixVposted 18 months ago

Are you concerned that enemies of the USA are watching Hillary pass out all over the place?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image27
    bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months ago

I am more concerned why we don't have answers and appropriate actions to resolve the mystery. Is she healthy enough to be president?

This is more like the fictitious democrat president in the TV show West Wing, than something real like the FDR disability. FDR had a physical handicap but he hung in for almost 12 years. We are wondering if Hillary is going to make it to the first debate much less election day.

We don't do enough to vet our presidential candidates. We should at least put them through a top secret or better security clearance. And why shouldn't we know anything about their health that would affect them from doing probably the most tedious and demanding job in the world.

If my answer exceeds the bounds of your question, please delete it.

3. Yoda Speaks profile image59
    Yoda Speaksposted 18 months ago

but I bet enemies of the USA that have spent millions buying influence from her are concerned watching her pass out all over the place. They are concerned they bought a pig in the poke and their investments in her through speech fees and donations to the Clinton Crime Family (Charity ho, ho, ho) Foundation will never pay off if she's not President.

Nothing about the Clintons is ever transparent or philanthropic, there is always a secret clandestine motivation or objective to everything they do or are involved with. Now there is this: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president … onnection/

4. breakfastpop profile image90
    breakfastpopposted 18 months ago

Frankly, I am far more concerned about our nation when I see Hillary stumble around. If she should win, this is just one miserable aspect  of her presidency that we have to look forward to. Her lust for power overrides everything, including her health which seems to be in question.