jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Has Donald Trump ever apologized for anything he's been wrong about?

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 16 months ago

Has Donald Trump ever apologized for anything he's been wrong about?

After the way Trump finally admitted Obama was American born after years of pushing the 'Birther' issue so vehemently, it's apparent he isn't able to apologize for anything he's wrongly claimed. I've been raised by the old maxim of "A man is able to admit when he's wrong and should apologize if it's called for." Trump may be a rich dude, but a rich man he's not  Feel free to show me the error of my ways, Trumpets. 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13198098_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

Has Clinton ever admitted wrongdoing for her documented crimes, like 500 million dollars in bribes to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for State Department approval of trade deals or removal of nations from human rights watch lists?

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
    bradmasterOCcalposted 16 months ago

Randy
    We have requirements for eligibility for being president.
    It is Obama that should apologize to the American people for not providing the birth certificate in the beginning. Had he done so then these 8 years would not have had this issue.

The American People should ask more questions about the presidential candidates eligibility for the office, and not have to apologize when they don't get the answers in a timely fashion, or at all.

When Obama fights tooth and nail not to provide the proof, then people think the worst, and suspect that he is hiding something from them.

Obama should apologize, and No One should have to apologize for demanding that presidential candidates meet the eligibility requirements of any elected office, and especially that of the president.

We should demand that all presidential candidates, and even congressional candidates be vetted as if they were going for a Top Secret Security Clearance or better.

This is especially true for the presidency, as they have the nuclear codes. These candidates have never been vetted for security clearances. Why not?

Did you also grow up on a red herring farm, because that is what your question is, a red herring?

If it is not, what is your point? Apparently, you don't think that HRC has anything to apologize for. "What difference does it make, they are all dead"!

1. Ericdierker profile image56
      Ericdierkerposted 16 months agoin reply to this

I really thought it was Clinton supporters who raised the issue. And Trump that ultimately forced release of the certificate. Jeesh! We are dogging Clinton for health records and Trump for taxes. Have we had to hassle them for public records?

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 16 months agoin reply to this

So I suppose your answer is no, Brad. And I see no difference in my question than those who post anti-Hillary questions. I've seen Hillary apologize, Brad. Can you give me any example of your hero doing so? I'll be waiting...

4. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 16 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13198161_f260.jpg

Answer a question that is not being asked: that's what supporters do: don't matter is Trumpeteers or Clintonites.

NO Nether one of them has ever, as in NEVER did a true and realy apologized without some sort of caveat.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 16 months agoin reply to this

So it's a choice between Dumb and Dumber, PTOS. I'll have to choose Dumb, cause Dumber is scary as hell.

working