jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What should the DOJ do if this is true?

1. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 17 months ago

What should the DOJ do if this is true?

I read that 70% of arrested protesters in Charlotte NC is from out of State.
    If this is true, what should the Justice department do to get to the bottom of this insurrection and law breaking on a grand scale? What about the FBI?

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 17 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13207476_f260.jpg

The DOJ should do nothing, this is a local and state problem. The DOJ is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

The FBI's job has a range of legal authorities that enable it to investigate federal crimes and threats to national security, as well as to gather intelligence and assist other law enforcement agencies. FBI is not a type of national police force and can only investigate federal crimes or threats to national security.

What federal crimes are being committed in Charlotte?

jackclee lmposted 17 months agoin reply to this

The FBI is called in when it cross state borders. This is the case for kidnapping and drugs... That is why I ask the question. If the protesters came from another State, it becomes a federal case.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Something is going on, and it should be looked into, maybe the local police might find out, but the Obama boys don't have eyes or ears.

3. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 17 months ago

Neither the FBI or the DOJ will do anything. Chances are that the outsiders are sent in by the Liberals and as long as Obama is the boss of the FBI and the DOJ nothing will be done. Just my opinion, Greg.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months ago

I think they ought to give Obama some heavy dose of fiber to get the DOJ and the FBI out of there.

5. tamarawilhite profile image94
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

They should be arrested, but given that the Democrats have said their violence and property destruction are justified, I don't think that's going to happen.

6. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 17 months ago

Before you get too excited about the 'out of state' business ask what state? Charlotte is right next to the border of South Carolina so if you're talking about people from SC you're not saying much. When I lived in Charlotte a very large portion of the work force lived in SC. It was close and much cheaper. Until 2014 even the Charlotte Knights baseball team played in Fort Mill, SC.
    Find out what they mean by "out of state" before going off the deep end!

jackclee lmposted 17 months agoin reply to this

There seems to be a pattern in these protests. It happened in Ferguson and elsewhere... Something is happening where a group of people that seems like paid agitators just show up to fan the flame before any facts are known.
      Who is behind this? and$?

working