Consider the town meeting format. What three questions would you ask Clinton?
1. What would you have done different the past eight years if you had been President?
2. Do you have regrets or things you would have changed during your tenure as Secretary of State?
3. How would you get those folks who don't get counted in the unemployment figures back to work? (How do you help a 55 year old machinist who just go laid off?)
1. Are you or have you received treatment for ASPD?
2. Are you currently taking clozopine or any other Benzo?
3. Can you tell me where the island of Formosa is located?
PresidentialOpenQuestions.com is open to all who wish to submit a question to the candidates. The only requirement is that the candidates must not be named in the question and both candidates must be able to address the question.
My 3 would be
What are your thoughts on establishing term limits for congress?
Will you support removing Cannabis as a schedule 1 drug?
What are your thoughts on establishing Fed protocols for militarized police force?
by Tim Mitchell17 months ago
Consider the town meeting format. What three questions would you ask Trump?
by Greensleeves Hubs16 months ago
Conservatives - what exactly would Trump have to do before you would consider NOT voting for him?Given the latest totally unsurprising revelation about Donald Trump's character and personality, is there ANY level to...
by Janellegems16 months ago
What are three questions you want to ask bible believing Christians?
by Bronson_Hub7 years ago
Three questions. Who do you think cheats more often, men or women? Second question. In a...survey, who do you think answers this question more honestly? Question number three. Who do you think gets...
by Grace Marguerite Williams20 months ago
PresidentLove or hate Hillary Clinton, she is leading significantly in the polls for Democratic presidential candidate. She has the political smarts & experience to led this country. She also have...
by Yves20 months ago
Does anyone else find it odd that Trump is not really going after on Hillary on her bad history?Yes, he calls her "Lying Hillary" and states that she would be a "terrible president." But come on...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.