Trump diverts the question when he has no clue how to answer it. Have you noticed?
While watching the debates, I have noticed that whenever Trump is asked a question that he has no idea how to answer, he diverts the question and then changes the conversation. Why is he running for President of our United States of America when he isn't educated in how to run it?
He did answer. But used most of his 2 minutes attacking Clinton.
1) Q: You brag that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that? A: This was locker room talk
2) Q: Have you ever done those things? A: no I have not
3) Q: When you walked off that bus at eight fifty nine, were you a different man or did that behavior continue until just recently? A: N/A attacks Clinton
4) Q: (ObamaCare) What will you do to bring the costs down and make coverage better? A: We have to repeal it, and replace it with something absolutely much less expensive. And something that works. Where your plan can actually be tailored. We have to get rid of the lines around the state, artificial lines. ... It is a disastrous plan and it has to be repealed and replaced.
5) Q: Are going to have a mandate that Americans have to have health insurance? A: When we get rid of those lines you will have competition.
6) Q: With Islamophobia on the rise, how will you help people like me deal with the consequences of being labeled as a threat to the country after the election is over? A: Muslims have to report the problems when they see them.
7) Q: Would you please explain whether or not the Muslim ban still stands? A: It's called extreme vetting.
8) Q: Is okay for politicians to be two-faced? A: N/A Extended Incoherent Rambling
9) Q: What specific tax provisions would you change to ensure the wealthiest Americans pay their fair share in taxes. ? A: Get rid of carried interest. ... We’re getting rid of regulations which goes hand in hand with the lowering of the taxes. But we're bringing the tax rate down from thirty five percent to fifteen percent.
10) Q: Can you say how many years you have avoided paying personal federal income taxes? A: No. But I pay tax, and I pay federal tax too. But I have a write-off.
11) Q: If you were president, what would you do about Syria and the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo? A: We have to knock out ISIS. I believe we have to get ISIS. We have to worry about ISIS before we can get too much more involved.
12) Q: What do you think will happen if Aleppo falls? A: I think that it basically has fallen. OK? It basically has fallen.
13) Q: Tell me what your strategy is. A: N/A
14) Q: Do you believe you can be a devoted president to all the people in the United States? A: Absolutely.
15) Q: (Rage Twittering) Is that the discipline of a good leader? A: I’m not unproud of it
.........................Ran out of space
Not that he doesn't answer EVERY question he was asked, but throughout his speaking engagements when he is uncomfortable with a question, he simply throws any answer out, whether or not it's relevant to the question asked, and changes the subject.
Really, So you think that Trump is the only one to do that. What was your goal for this question. I don't see any point here.
by PrettyPanther 4 hours ago
Calling it "a great thing to do," President Trump declared a national emergency on Friday in order to help finance a long-promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. It's a highly unusual move from an unconventional president.In circuitous remarks in the Rose Garden, Trump said he was...
by Randy Godwin 19 months ago
What do you think about Trump's bluffing about the Comey tapes?For 41 days neither Donald or any other WH spokesperson would confirm whether the much discussed conversation between Trump and Comey was recorded in some manner. After DT tweeted Comey "better hope there weren't tapes" he...
by JAKE Earthshine 2 weeks ago
NY Times Reports: STUNNING: Another demonstrably unprecedented and EARTH-Shaking Development *******: We don't know for sure but how many more blatant, abominable and exceedingly destructive public displays of favoring and appeasing dictator Vladimir Putin do his last few remaining followers need...
by Ralph Schwartz 3 months ago
U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly said he’ll rule Thursday, November 15th on the legality of the Trump administration’s decision to revoke Acosta’s press pass. After hearing more than 1 1/2 hours of arguments from CNN and Trump Administration lawyers, Kelly said he’ll issue the ruling from...
by OLYHOOCH 7 years ago
Now, before I post this, in some of your eyes, both Palin and Trump are loosers. This answer I expect, but, we now have two people with fare ratings and backbones looking into this Issue.Not only that, they tell you, like it is, not, what you want to hear.Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says real...
by JAKE Earthshine 6 months ago
We all watched in utter astonishment and disgust when during the presidential campaign Mr. Trump betrayed the USA again when he maniacally and brazenly used our national airwaves to call on Russia, our arch enemy to break into our sovereign private property with the intent to steal said property...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|