Trump diverts the question when he has no clue how to answer it. Have you noticed?
While watching the debates, I have noticed that whenever Trump is asked a question that he has no idea how to answer, he diverts the question and then changes the conversation. Why is he running for President of our United States of America when he isn't educated in how to run it?
He did answer. But used most of his 2 minutes attacking Clinton.
1) Q: You brag that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that? A: This was locker room talk
2) Q: Have you ever done those things? A: no I have not
3) Q: When you walked off that bus at eight fifty nine, were you a different man or did that behavior continue until just recently? A: N/A attacks Clinton
4) Q: (ObamaCare) What will you do to bring the costs down and make coverage better? A: We have to repeal it, and replace it with something absolutely much less expensive. And something that works. Where your plan can actually be tailored. We have to get rid of the lines around the state, artificial lines. ... It is a disastrous plan and it has to be repealed and replaced.
5) Q: Are going to have a mandate that Americans have to have health insurance? A: When we get rid of those lines you will have competition.
6) Q: With Islamophobia on the rise, how will you help people like me deal with the consequences of being labeled as a threat to the country after the election is over? A: Muslims have to report the problems when they see them.
7) Q: Would you please explain whether or not the Muslim ban still stands? A: It's called extreme vetting.
8) Q: Is okay for politicians to be two-faced? A: N/A Extended Incoherent Rambling
9) Q: What specific tax provisions would you change to ensure the wealthiest Americans pay their fair share in taxes. ? A: Get rid of carried interest. ... We’re getting rid of regulations which goes hand in hand with the lowering of the taxes. But we're bringing the tax rate down from thirty five percent to fifteen percent.
10) Q: Can you say how many years you have avoided paying personal federal income taxes? A: No. But I pay tax, and I pay federal tax too. But I have a write-off.
11) Q: If you were president, what would you do about Syria and the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo? A: We have to knock out ISIS. I believe we have to get ISIS. We have to worry about ISIS before we can get too much more involved.
12) Q: What do you think will happen if Aleppo falls? A: I think that it basically has fallen. OK? It basically has fallen.
13) Q: Tell me what your strategy is. A: N/A
14) Q: Do you believe you can be a devoted president to all the people in the United States? A: Absolutely.
15) Q: (Rage Twittering) Is that the discipline of a good leader? A: I’m not unproud of it
.........................Ran out of space
Not that he doesn't answer EVERY question he was asked, but throughout his speaking engagements when he is uncomfortable with a question, he simply throws any answer out, whether or not it's relevant to the question asked, and changes the subject.
Really, So you think that Trump is the only one to do that. What was your goal for this question. I don't see any point here.
by Randy Godwin 14 months ago
What do you think about Trump's bluffing about the Comey tapes?For 41 days neither Donald or any other WH spokesperson would confirm whether the much discussed conversation between Trump and Comey was recorded in some manner. After DT tweeted Comey "better hope there weren't tapes" he...
by Jessie Watson 5 months ago
Yesterday during the brief after the U.S. deployed missiles in Syria, General Mattis said something to the effect of "After reviewing Article II of the constitution, we are confident that the POTUS had legal authority for this military action"Section II of the Second Article of the...
by OLYHOOCH 7 years ago
Now, before I post this, in some of your eyes, both Palin and Trump are loosers. This answer I expect, but, we now have two people with fare ratings and backbones looking into this Issue.Not only that, they tell you, like it is, not, what you want to hear.Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says real...
by JAKE Earthshine 7 days ago
What Took Them So Long and why wasn't this option exercised yesterday ???? Believe it or not, that’s the SHOCKING news report according to an op-ed source just released in the New York Times: Constitutional CRISIS: Wow, UNREAL, the reports of staggeringly stunning and alarming news surrounding...
by Jack Lee 2 weeks ago
I am curious. Why did you post this? Obama has been out of office for eighteen months.
by Cara 6 years ago
Do you notice how people read into a questions you post on HubPages?Someone will answer the question as if you need help when in reality the question had no relevance to you personally. For example; "What would life be like if there were no music?" This question does not imply how I...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|