jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Do you agree that Donald Trump performed well during his second debate and why?

1. starsweightloss profile image43
    starsweightlossposted 16 months ago

Do you agree that Donald Trump performed well during his second debate and why?

2. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 16 months ago

Yes , he performed in true Trump fashion , Hilary did too !    His-  the language of the working man reality needed to clean up Washington , and Her - In the typical  intellectuals  response to real debate , confuse reality with intellectual  double -speak of biased  rhetoric . 

Trump face -punched truths
    Hilary side- stepped reality

1. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Was stupid to drag up women Bill supposedly wronged.  Bill isn't running for prez.  If Hill invited & lined up all the women Trump has pawed, groped, raped, & generally assaulted, would probably fill the stage.  Then there's the little girls

2. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 16 months agoin reply to this

It wasn't what Bill did to the women. It was what Hillary did to the women afterwards, and that should offend you.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 16 months agoin reply to this

Greg..U & I must live on different planets. Only a man suggests women should be offended by HC "going after" Bill's women. U mess w/ even a bad husband & U risk having UR eyes gouged out & hair yanked out by the roots!  THEN comes the div

4. Au fait profile image93

Greg, women get possessive when it comes to sharing their husbands. I doubt any woman faults Hill for how she treated these 'other' women.Would you not object to your wife getting a little on the side? Would you welcome the 'other' man and be kind?

5. gregas profile image82

What about the 12 year girl that she laughed about when she got her abuser off for raping her? Is that a normal female reaction?

6. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 16 months agoin reply to this

Greg.....Of course NOT!  Then the ire and disgust of our inner Mama Bear comes out!  Children are a separate, sacred topic altogether. If I was an attorney, I would flatly refuse to defend anyone for a crime against a child. Hillary was OK w/ it.

7. gregas profile image82

But you are still OK with what she did?

8. Au fait profile image93

Greg, I watched the video where Repubs claim Hill is laughing about getting the 12-yr-old's rapist off easy. They twisted it as is their usual habit. Hill was not laughing about getting the rapist a short sentence.  Just another bunch of Repub BS.

3. peoplepower73 profile image92
    peoplepower73posted 16 months ago

Nope.  He didn't answer half of the questions he was asked.  CNN put the questions on the crawl strip at the bottom of the screen.  He used most of his questions to just attack Hillary.  He knows nothing about foreign affairs.  He doesn't know what is going on in Syria.  He mixed up ISIS with the rebels and Assad.  He said Assad is attacking ISIS and they are not.  He talked about Mosul which is in Iraq, not Syria.  The question was about Syria.   Hillary on the other hand does know what is going on the mid-east and she nailed it with her descriptions and what the Russia are doing there.  Most of his attacks were false.  He also wants to put Hillary in jail, if he becomes president.  That is what dictators do in 3rd world countries, not in America.

Here is what CNN fact checking said about Trump's and Hillary's answers. 
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/ … index.html

1. norlawrence profile image83
      norlawrenceposted 16 months agoin reply to this

You can not believe anything CNN says.  Like most of the media they stretch the truth an report the dirt they are paid to report.  I think Trumps comments were terrible but lets be honest.

2. peoplepower73 profile image92
      peoplepower73posted 16 months agoin reply to this

Norma:  So that means you didn't even read the analysis?  That's just great, you just summarily dismiss that there is any truth, even when they give an in depth analysis and proof for their conclusions. That makes it easy for you to not have to read.

working