jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is one thing that you do not like about the presidential candidate you are

1. Miss Knowledge77 profile image82
    Miss Knowledge77posted 18 months ago

What is one thing that you do not like about the  presidential candidate you are voting for?

And to elaborate, what is one thing you do like about their opponent? We spend a lot time finger pointing and maybe it's time for some reflection. This is not question to start bashing anyone for their opinions. But please take the time to reflect before giving your answer. Thanks!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13249157_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 18 months ago

I voted today, for Clinton. I don't like that she's been in bed with Wall Street and big corporations. She's a big compromise. I really wanted Sanders.

What do I like about her opponent? Nothing. There's nothing there I can like. I can usually find one or two things about the Republican candidate that I can respect. Like, when McCain ran, I respected his service in the military. I disagreed with a lot of his positions, but I could listen to him speak. But this time around, I just can't find anything redeeming about the candidate. He's a big orange bag of hot air.

3. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 17 months ago

I am disturbed by the allegations of past sexual misconduct raised against Mr. Trump.

I listen to Mrs. Clinton carefully trying to say all the right things to get elected.  She appears to be taking "smile pills" except in the debates when she pauses to consider how to reply to questions and challenges she is not comfortable handling.

I am anxious to see the Obama Administration leave and get out of the way of our progress on infrastructure, taxes, immigration enforcement and reform, business growth, education, paying down the enormous national debt, creating quality jobs, and eliminating ISIS threats to this country..

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

A++++.

working