jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Did you notice the mutual silence from both Trump & Clinton on DAPL?

1. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 14 months ago

Did you notice the mutual silence from both Trump & Clinton on DAPL?

Other than a nonstatement from the Clinton campaign which says absolutely nothing but bland platitudes, there has been no standing with Standing Rock from neither. In 2014 oil was @ $80, now it is @ $40, current world wide oil glut due to fracking. Then why build it? If building infrastructure that lasts 40 years, then that shows the empty promise by Obama of reducing greenhouse emissons  of up to 28% by 2025 doesn't it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13266419_f260.jpg

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 14 months ago

Hi ptosis, I don't know as much about the Dakota Access, but I did write about "The Keystone XL Pipeline is bad for America" which Hillary Clinton said she is against it. I am against all pipelines, especially those that do not benefit our country and our country's people.
    I know that Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz are for the Keystone and I do believe they are lobbyist for Trans Canada the Canadian Company, where Ted Cruz loyalties lie. 
    I will do some research on the Dakota Access.
    I am against anything that is against the best interest of my county.
    Blessings my friend.

1. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Wonderful statement. Please share with us what you feel is important in your learning.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

The 500 million in corruption, bribery, foreign leaders giving money to Clinton for influence, abuse of power, total disregard for safeguards for secret data handling by Clinton are much bigger priorities and problems.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 14 months agoin reply to this

One would think after over 35 years of trying to bring Hillary down by innuendo, outright lies, made up conspiracies that the alt-right would give it up.  The question does not have anything to do with your conspiracy theories & attempted to smea

2. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Well the connections are what bother me about HRC. She could have sponsored a bill against this when it started about the time of her senatorial terms. But she did not. Speaking against is not being against, action rules the day. Son goes there soon

3. ptosis profile image72
      ptosisposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Again TW has left me completely speechless with astonishment ¯\(º_o)/¯

working