jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What do you think about the SJWs protesting Trump's win & rioting in American ci

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 17 months ago

What do you think about the SJWs protesting Trump's win & rioting in American cities such as

Seattle, New York, & Oakland among other cities?  What penalties should be imposed upon such people?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13223041_f260.jpg

2. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 17 months ago

They're rioting in Oakland?  I hadn't noticed; I thought it was just business as usual.  LOL!
    Really - what's rioting going to do?  Instead, we need to focus on getting our own act together, regardless of who's in office.  If who's President was the be-all and end-all of everything, blacks all over the country would have escaped the ghetto while Obama was in office.

gmwilliamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Exactly!  Many Blacks became disenchanted w/Obama & they are in the worst socioeconomic conditions under the Obama Administration.  There are people who FEAR the Trump Administration as Hitlerian- really?!

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 17 months ago

I think they are a bunch of crybabies.  As Paul Joseph Watson said, "Their behavior is what helped Trump win in the first place."  Also, it is the result of a nation of "Everyone gets a trophy."

Crybabies, they are entitled, spoiled brats who didn't get their way regarding the presidential win!   They ought to........GROW UP........& PERSON UP!

4. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 17 months ago

I think that people are scared. 

Those who are being violent, destroying property, and otherwise breaking the law should penalized accordingly. 

Those protesting peacefully should be free to do so.

SCARED of ......what?   Trump has practical solutions to improve the country will Clinton will continue Obama sociopolitical policies which proved to be disastrous.. Trump won &  they have to acknowledge this!!!!

2. Aime F profile image83
      Aime Fposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Trump has promoted dangerous racial and religious stereotypes every step of the way. Millions of people basically just said "I agree" and now people are afraid. I don't see why that's so hard to grasp.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
      tamarawilhiteposted 17 months agoin reply to this

And the left unfairly painting a conservative leader as an anti-Christ/Hitler, while smearing all conservatives as sexist, racist and evil are why they are so freaking afraid. Their own leaders ginned up this terror in their members.

4. Aime F profile image83
      Aime Fposted 17 months agoin reply to this

The left labelling someone an "anti-Christ" seems fairly uncharacteristic, that's usually a far-right religious thing. I don't think he's Hitler but I think he makes dangerous statements. I don't think people are imagining it all.

working