jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is the newest "intelligence" report just doubling down theatrics to try to prove

1. RJ Schwartz profile image93
    RJ Schwartzposted 15 months ago

Is the newest "intelligence" report just doubling down theatrics to try to prove Trump wrong?

And yet another Intelligence report is released today - nothing new except the changed terminology which now says for CERTAIN the Russian President directed the hacking activities - yet they admit no actual votes were changed, only influencing activities.  No mention of George Soros and the Open Borders Society is mentioned.  By omitting the largest influencer on the planet, the report is obviously a political stunt.  Thoughts?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13351055_f260.jpg

2. The Old Guard profile image72
    The Old Guardposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13351095_f260.jpg

Yup, hillary killary was exposed as a corrupt politician - fact
    DNC was partisan to hillary killary as was the mass media - fact
    Did Russia hack into hillary killary's email - doubtful.
    If she was afraid Russia would expose her corruption, why did she not let the FBI investigate? Maybe she was afraid they'd see all the links to her corruption - more believable.
    Why did the DNC now allow the FBI to investigate any hacking? Were they too afraid of exposure for their corruption and rigging of the primaries? more believable.
    What did Russia have to gain? They'd already dealt with hillary killary in her pay to play scheme for uranium - they knew she could be bought off - believable.
    What advantage is there to Trump in the White House - he doesn't need money - bribes won't work. He's got nothing to gain from dealing with the Russians other than to create a more peaceful world.
    The CIA, the FBI the NHS and all the other agencies, if they create a "monster" in Russia, they get more funding to fight them - much more believable than Russia getting anything from Trump.
    So, my conclusion, is the "information" - which is lacking of proof - and "judgements" are the same type of information we were fed leading up to the Iraq war - it's in the interest of the "state" to have chaos and wars, hence they can continue taking away the freedoms of Americans.
    So, I think just propaganda on the U.S. Governments part, with no solid evidence of any rigging.
    Solid evidence of a corrupt candidate? Yes
    Solid evidence of a biased leadership in the DNC? Yes
    Collusion with the left wing mass media to support a leftist type candidate? Yes
    Actual proof of hacking and rigging concerning Russia? None yet.
    I believe in "judgement' from the U.S. government as much as I believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. The U.S. government has lied so much in my 64 years in the country, I wouldn't trust them with walking my dog. I figure they'd eat it for a meal or sell it.
    That's the U.S. politicians view of serving in office - stealing, racketeering and lies from the time they get into office until the time the citizens are sick and tired of their BS.
    All you have to do is look at obamama's tenure and legacy. A disgusting president if there ever was one.
    He's allowed theft, selling of guns to drug cartels, killed 1.000's of innocents around the world, created a mass tax increase that has forced millions to suffer and he thinks he's done great.
    Go figure that one out!

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Well said John...I might add he Obama administration new all & anything the CIA or any other agency had to say about Russian hacking long before the election,a year or more,but said absolutely nothing about it,did nothing about it.WHY?

2. RJ Schwartz profile image93
      RJ Schwartzposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Very well stated John - the after-the-fact "urgency" really reeks of partisanship - we need a house cleaning in the intel sectors

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

Yes. They couldn't stop Trump, so now they are trying to delegitimize it.
    Funny how they blamed sexism, fake news and Huma Abedin before they blamed the Russians.

From before the election, by CNN
    No, the presidential election can't be hacked
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/ … explained/

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 15 months agoin reply to this

If Russia affected the outcome of the election then leaks by the CIA affected the outcome in her favor or she wouldn't have said over &over 17 agencies say Putin interfered with the election so Russia helped HRC or why not sanction the CIA?

working