|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
What is up with my generation?
Political correctness is absolutely terrifying. Walking on eggshells is not a way to live. Why do individuals take pride in being flamboyantly offended? It's all the same cliche, attention seeking excuses every time.
The most over the top example would be the commercial on viceland where a father and daughter are in alternating shots of the camera explaining their vote during the last president. As usual, the older established accomplished father voted for pres-elect trump. The 20 year old millennial cry-baby daughter voted for Hillary, obviously. One of the first things out
* Defining morality based on feelings, so the most upset and outraged person is presumed to be correct. End results include the most irrational person gets the most moral weight in debates and catered to and everyone else abandons logical debate because it doesn't help them with peers who use "if it feels good it is good, if it feels bad it is bad" to judge right and wrong.
* By defining morality on the minority group size, the most exotic person is considered the most morally correct unless some other issue is involved. This is how transgenders trump feminists' concerns about perverts and rapists gaining access to women's changing rooms and dorms despite the "1 in five women is raped" narrative.
* Liberal branding that they are moral, good, smart, rational, tolerant, educated lets them ignore or demonize all who disagree as stupid, evil, irrational, uneducated (which comes with the assumption all will convert once "educated" or else are evil). It has the side benefit of letting you censor all conservative speech and gatherings as hate speech because you've denied them a rational, logical basis for their views - they are haters, ban hate speech, now they can't speak. Oh, and namecalling is not only the de facto solution in a debate but acceptable.
* When the emotional intent is the measure of morality of an action, they can ignore the consequences of bad consequences of the action (high unemployment for poor due to competition with illegal immigration, 8 terrorist attacks by Muslim migrants in two years including OSU). All you need is love and bigger government per a liberal.
* When you classify yourself peace, love, good, organized groups of conservatives are readily labeled fascists. Thus liberals organizing into online hate mobs to destroy someone's life (get them fired, harass their relatives and friends), assault conservative speakers at events and generally act like violent fascists, they see it as good, morally justified, because they are love and they are fighting hate. Violent SJWs are just fascists with good branding that lets them ignore the reality of the totalitarian violence these types of movements cause (Mao's great leap forward, Soviet Union purges, North Korea's 3 generations to the camps, Cambodia killing 1/3 of the population).
by Roberta McIlroy6 years ago
My 12 year old recently went on a camping trip with some of his dads friends. While on this 'camping' trip the following happened. The old ladys grand-daughter was 'upset' so the woman gave her car keys to...
by breathe2travel6 years ago
Do you think that a person who does not agree with same sex marriage is homophobic?
by Lame stream media6 years ago
Some may say that fascism is on the left of center but when you take all of the 14 points they seem to fit the republican leaders to a T. I believe that they started to try to get women in to thwart the obvious fact...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.