jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Planned Parenthood? I think it does good. I think Trump does also. Do you have a

1. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 13 months ago

Planned Parenthood? I think it does good. I think Trump does also. Do you have an answer?

I was expelled from school for writing an underground newspaper, Lawyers intervened we won in short order. We advertised about clean needles, prophylactics, and parenting classes for unwed. It was out of bounds but we could distribute said paper on public streets. God bless our constitution. Be kind and support counseling and access to info. So I am a hardcore Christian and conservative, but to me this stuff is a no brainer good. I trust Mr. Trump to do good in this area. Do you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13330494_f260.jpg

2. profile image81
    Hxprofposted 13 months ago

Planned Parenthood does some good things, and it does some undesirable things.  I agree with many that the federal government has no legitimate reason to fund abortions; I think that if Planned Parenthood is to continue receive funding from the US government, it needs to farm out abortions to another agency that works without federal funding.

1. lovemychris profile image57
      lovemychrisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

is there some reason that women, who pay taxes, cant have access to a medical procedure from those taxes we pay?

2. profile image81
      Hxprofposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Organizations that handle abortion using private funding and/or funding from states are available.  Is there any reason why women can't utilize these organizations instead of trying to insist that American taxpayers foot the bill for abortions?

3. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 13 months agoin reply to this

We are talking degrees and we all know it. If we get honky tonky drunk on particular bents we loose compassion. And if we do that we forget what we are talking about. Care Care Care. How can we make hard softer? Focus. Dial into the prize.

4. profile image81

Eric, sometimes there's no way to soften the "hard", except to say, "I understand - however".  Leslie is right on in one regard: Christians have no business judging those outside the church.  That's earned us their hatred, we'll see it grow.

5. jackclee lm profile image81
      jackclee lmposted 13 months agoin reply to this

I don't think a pro life position is being judgmental. Since it is the law of the land, abortion, like it or not is a medical procedure. I am against Planned Parenthood for the extreme position it takes on abortion. There is few reasons for late term

6. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Jack, I think we are pretty close here. I really do not see a problem with Roe v, Wade.I am alive today because a great doctor consulted an unwed mom to have her baby. 7 months later I was born, The doc, save my life, And I call him dad,

7. profile image81

Eric: We had legal abortion here before Roe vs Wade - it was just highly restricted.  Roe vs Wade opened up an avalanche that allowed anyone to get an abortion whenever they wanted, rather than when it was absolutely the right thing to do.

working