jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

If progressives are snowflakes, then what are conservatives? Hail? Frozen Sleet?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 13 months ago

If progressives are snowflakes, then what are conservatives? Hail? Frozen Sleet?

So the derision of 'snowflake' is to mean delicate and easily destroyed then it's better to be a devastating blizzard? A Blizzard Warning is issued for sustained or gusty winds of 35 mph or more, and falling or blowing snow creating visibilities at or below ¼ mile; these conditions should persist at least 3 hours. Hmm. Sounds like a blow-hard who bellows with constant B.S. like the url breitbart.com - Funny tho' The Great Blizzard of 1888 was called White Hell.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13367118_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12910377_f260.jpg

A heat wave to melt the snowflakes. The last 28 years sucked and that covers both parties. Now with Trump neither party is really in control. Trump is more like the Wig party (look it up, b4 you go ptosis)
    Continuing with the dems and repub is a recipe that puts out bad food.
    Give it a chance b4 u summarily dis it.

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Very apropos answer. :0  A blistering heat wave. Do Wigs believe there is no global warming? Do you mean the Whig Party of 1834–54?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Yes that Wig party. Trump is not really GOP, and like the Wig party we could develop a third party that clips the ultra left and the ultra right. Since the dems & repubs have been around, nothing gets done because their ideology is so far apart

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 13 months ago

I always laugh when they call liberals "snowflakes" as they tend to be some of the most easily wound-up people I've ever talked to.  Not to mention they elected a man with one of the most sensitive egos I've ever seen.  Seems a lot of them feel entitled to dish it out whenever they want but can't seem to take it when it turns back around on them.  It would be amusing if they weren't so clueless.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image31

Sorry, I don't understand

2. Aime F profile image84
      Aime Fposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Okay, to summarize:

Conservatives are snowflakes, too. Perhaps even snowflakier than the liberals they accuse of being snowflakes.

3. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

In AZ have and a Republican named Flake! U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.),

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31

So liberals don't like being called names. But it is OK to call Trump a non legitimate pres. Clip the wings off of both parties, and America will do better. Right now I would call liberals domestic terrorists, and UnAmerica.as 4 Repubs need change.

5. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 13 months agoin reply to this

The labels are really interesting. Not so long ago you could use the N word and the queer word, and the bum word. Heck I was called an illegitimate bastard and a Kraut and Wapp. Sissy was normal. Jock was OK. Hippie was ok. Middle aged white male?

4. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 13 months ago

dinosaurs....since they hold on to the past despite the world is changing around them.

1. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Great choice, it made me laugh. Based on the hard fracture of the party and guys like the Bushes, Romney and McCain being irrelevant, it would simply be dinosaurs because they are extinct. Maybe with that hairdo - DT second coming of Wooly Mammoth.

working