Obama seems to be friendly and courteous, do you agree?
President Obama seems friendly and courteous with President-Elect Trump, as the ceremony of inaugural taking place. Do you agree that Obama has friendly face expressions as compare to Trump?
Facial expressions are irrelevant. He deliberately interfered with Trump's transition.
* Obama moving troops to Russia's borders and issuing sanctions, risking a war that Trump would have to fight
* Refusing to give lists of federal employees who are paid by taxpayers while working as lobbyists for federal worker unions and those working entirely on climate politics when asked
* Obama coming out with fake news reports that Russians hacked the election, undermining Trump's legitimacy. If there was proof of this, and the Democrats were looking for RNC voter intimidation and hacking, they wouldn't have blamed sexism, Bernie supporters and half a dozen other causes before blaming Russia.
* Filling hundreds of appointments with various affirmative action appointments as he was leaving office with politically motivated people who will thus be hard to fire
* Leaking a fake dossier accusing him of "golden showers" and saying Trump was briefed on it to give it an appearance of legitimacy
Obama appeared affable, because he had to be. He's a politician. The real guy is snarky, morose, sarcastic and just as sensitive as Trump ever was.
by Susie Lehto18 months ago
IT WAS OBAMA who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."IT WAS OBAMA who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.IT WAS OBAMA who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I...
by Jack Lee8 days ago
Now that his books is published, it is a clear case of who is honest and who lied...The interactions between Comey and Trump are well documented.One of them is a liar.Let the investigation go forward.This case is front...
by Ralph Schwartz14 months ago
Do you agree with President Obama pardoning traitor Bradley Manning?Pvt Bradley Manning stole 700,000 pages of classified data and handed them over to Wikileaks. The 35 year prison sentence was commuted by the...
by crankalicious14 months ago
I find it hard to believe that even people who voted for Donald Trump aren't starting to realize that there is something seriously wrong with him. He is either insane or such a narcissist that he's incapable of rational...
by Ralph Schwartz15 months ago
What is your biggest fear from the Russians? Seems all we hear about lately.The media is actually publishing stories that cite a reported, third-party, unnamed source that claims they have a secret CIA...
by Susie Lehto2 years ago
Donald Trump’s bold conservative message seems to be powerful enough, that he is swinging support from voters that don’t normally hold Republican views. Its clear that Trump is in a league of his own because of the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.