Obama seems to be friendly and courteous, do you agree?
President Obama seems friendly and courteous with President-Elect Trump, as the ceremony of inaugural taking place. Do you agree that Obama has friendly face expressions as compare to Trump?
Facial expressions are irrelevant. He deliberately interfered with Trump's transition.
* Obama moving troops to Russia's borders and issuing sanctions, risking a war that Trump would have to fight
* Refusing to give lists of federal employees who are paid by taxpayers while working as lobbyists for federal worker unions and those working entirely on climate politics when asked
* Obama coming out with fake news reports that Russians hacked the election, undermining Trump's legitimacy. If there was proof of this, and the Democrats were looking for RNC voter intimidation and hacking, they wouldn't have blamed sexism, Bernie supporters and half a dozen other causes before blaming Russia.
* Filling hundreds of appointments with various affirmative action appointments as he was leaving office with politically motivated people who will thus be hard to fire
* Leaking a fake dossier accusing him of "golden showers" and saying Trump was briefed on it to give it an appearance of legitimacy
Obama appeared affable, because he had to be. He's a politician. The real guy is snarky, morose, sarcastic and just as sensitive as Trump ever was.
by Susie Lehto 21 months ago
IT WAS OBAMA who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."IT WAS OBAMA who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.IT WAS OBAMA who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."IT WAS OBAMA who assured the Egyptian Foreign...
by Ralph Schwartz 18 months ago
Do you agree with President Obama pardoning traitor Bradley Manning?Pvt Bradley Manning stole 700,000 pages of classified data and handed them over to Wikileaks. The 35 year prison sentence was commuted by the outgoing President.
by crankalicious 18 months ago
I find it hard to believe that even people who voted for Donald Trump aren't starting to realize that there is something seriously wrong with him. He is either insane or such a narcissist that he's incapable of rational thought.Let's not even talk about his policies. Let's just discuss his...
by IslandBites 2 years ago
Newsmax: On your support, I know you explained why you're supporting him, but it was a 180 degree turnaround, for the most part. I mean, he said some nasty things about you. How do you reconcile that?"Ben Carson: Ah... Politics. You know, the politics of personal destruction. You know, that's...
by Sherrie Weynand 15 months ago
Do you agree or disagree with President Trumps attack on Syria today?
by Ralph Schwartz 19 months ago
What is your biggest fear from the Russians? Seems all we hear about lately.The media is actually publishing stories that cite a reported, third-party, unnamed source that claims they have a secret CIA investigation document that flat out says the Russians are at fault for Clinton's...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|