jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is your view on rioters that are supposed to have stopped ambulance and pat

1. norlawrence profile image83
    norlawrenceposted 14 months ago

What is your view on rioters that are supposed to have stopped ambulance and patient died.

How do you feel about rioters stopping ambulance with critical patient.  If this is true I can not believe anyone could do this.

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 14 months ago

First of all, no one died.  No need to spread false information to make your point more dramatic. 

Secondly, they shouldn't have been on the road.  I am 100% supportive of the peaceful protests happening but they should not be knowingly obstructing roads without a permit.

I think some people like to jump into these things just for something "fun" to do, not for any particular cause.  Those are the people who make it harder for those who wish to peacefully protest to be heard and respected.  It's dumb and they should be held responsible for breaking the law, whether it be because they're blocking roads or vandalizing property.

1. profile image0
      Old Poolmanposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I didn't say someone died, but thanks to the EMT's they didn't.  Minutes count in many cases when rushing a patient to the hospital.  I don't think many have a problem with peaceful protests, it is riots that we object to.

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 14 months ago

I am not aware of this situation, but if this were the case it would be worse than "Bridge Gate" and the perpetrators should be held accountable.

Rioters are mobs of destruction.  They are not marchers; they are not protesters.  As such they should be jailed and an investigation into who did what and who caused what and the appropriate action taken.

If a patient died as a result of a riot, the family should be allowed to sue the rioters for causing the death.

working