Project Veritas Action: undercover Trump Inauguration plots

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (69 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

In this video, Project Veritas investigators uncover a group known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.

The meeting, captured on hidden camera, was held at Comet Ping Pong, a DC pizza restaurant that is better known as the location of the Pizzagate controversy. The coalition members discuss the steps they would need to take to halt the Deploraball event. Project Veritas notified the FBI, Secret Service and DC Metro Police of the content of this video prior to its release.

Undercover Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

There are several other groups planning to disrupt the inauguration that are being investigated. James O'Keefe said at the end of this video that he would let us know who is behind all of this.  I believe I already know who the evil money man is.  "S"

Should be interesting to follow this series of undercover investigations by Project Veritas. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13364967.jpg
    ALSO: Project Veritas Action: undercover DNC Rigging the Election .. Because of these videos there are legal actions being taken against the DNC and the Clinton campaign.
    http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1384 … -election-

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am all for a peaceful transfer of power to the new Trump administration. But, I am also for all of the planned protests that are to take place on or around January 20th across the country, as long as they are peaceful, do not destroy property or in the case of Washington D.C., not interfere with the inauguration proceedings.

That will all be impossible for the media to ignore.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Outside of protesting the President himself (rather than what he is doing), what is the purpose of these "peaceful" protests?

Just that, Wilderness, to divert attention to the actual displeasure of the many. His campaign and how it was conducted is not going to give many much confidence as to how he moves in the future. Nothing wrong with that in a free society?

I had to live with all the insufferable Tea Party protests during the early period of the Obama administration, so conservatives can live with this....

They will have to.

Not particularly interested in a temper tantrum from children that didn't get their way.  And certainly not interested in that tantrum when the goal is to disrupt other people's lives to gain attention.  Reminds me of the little boy, lying on the floor kicking his legs to get attention.

Not sure they have to.  I saw where one state has declared a new law concerning economic disruption (during protests) to be a criminal offense.  Maybe we'll get actual protests, with something to say, instead of simply hurting others for the attention it gets.

Why are you so concerned about ATTENTION? There is nothing wrong with protests getting attention in of itself, is it? That is what they are designed for. If the Right interferes with First Admendment rights, I guarantee that there is going to be hell to pay from every vantage point.

Why concerned?  Because that is what drives the misbehavior so very common in these "peaceful" protests.  Personally, I predict that such laws are going to become far more common - that people are sick and tired of "peaceful" protests that block freeways, block public access or burn communities.  One way or another it's got to stop.

Free speech does not include the right of causing harm to others, no matter how much liberals like the idea or how easily it gets the media out to take their picture.

Did you hear me, Wilderness?

You are just against protests in principle, because they express ideas that you don't want to hear, why not just admit it?

I did say that 'peaceful protest' does not include the three exceptions I made in a previous posts.  My right to protest is sancrosanct, regardless of the opinion of the Rightwinger. If I had the time and resources, I would be marching and supporting the 'big one' involving our fair maidens to take place the day after the inauguration to lend support.

No, you can't assign feelings or thoughts to me according to your wishes.

"...people are sick and tired of "peaceful" protests that block freeways, block public access or burn communities. "

No where in there will you find a single reference to the idea being protested.  Protest all you want, just leave me and others out of it.  Confine the activity to protesters rather than everyone in town.

2. crankalicious profile image87
      crankaliciousposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Project Veritas has been proven to be, on tape, a fraud organization that manipulates its video and offers money to people to say things on camera that aren't true.

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That m'dear that is the left-wing lies, totally untrue.  There are law suits in action now because of Project Veritas.  There are people who have been arrested and charge because of O'Keefe's undercover sting operations...because law enforcement agencies know its truth.

1. Aime F profile image70
          Aime Fposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The worst part about the "fake news" movement is the assertion from right-wingers that if MSM is unreliable then the alt-right websites must be reliable - and they have the president backing them up.  I'm all for making sure our news outlets stay honest but it doesn't mean writing off all major networks and clinging to the independent websites that agree with your POV.

If you're truly interested in getting rid of fake news then check the sources and validity of EVERYTHING you read and see.  Try to put your biases aside and think critically about things.

PV has a notable history of selectively editing tapes therefore making things they put out questionable at least.  I'm not dismissing everything but please take the time to acknowledge that nothing they put out can be taken as absolute truth.

O'Keefe does not edit the videos and audio.  They do get lengthy footage, and so the videos they prepare for the public have segments of unedited footage and audio on them so they do not get too long. 

However, when O'Keefe gives the evidence to law enforcement, he gives them the whole works to go through.  That is why law enforcement make arrests, because they know it isn't edited and altered.  Its the truth.   

Thankfully, there a investigations happening because of evidence Project Veritas' undercover work.  True investigative journalists are hard to fine on mainstream.

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

The increasingly loud opposition from the left to anything "peaceful" in transition , is predictably inevitable .   Why would the Sal Alinsky's of the political sphere ever show any kind of order to ANY transition , Be proud leftists ,  Loud is always  best , loud always wins , loud always outshouts any order of any kind.

Those loud ones are most likely the ones answering the ads to protest and get paid to agitate the crowds being bused in.  At any rate, they aren't real protesters if they are getting paid.  The mentally unstable indoctrinated 'snowflakes' don't take much to get triggered, just push their buttons.

Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at Trump inaugural
      * http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … 0-agitate/

Peaceful protests are fine, people have that right, but when it becomes organized chaos to disrupt an ingratiation that is something else.  It is illegal. Hopefully, the not so peaceful demonstrations all get stopped dead beforehand.   Its a time of celebration!

"Peaceful protests are fine, people have that right, but when it becomes organized chaos to disrupt an ingratiation that is something else."

There will be PLENTY of those peaceful protests, hopefully.

So, at least you are willing to acknowledge this...

I am all for the First Amendment rights for freedom of speech, I love our Constitution.  But, there are limits within the law.  I am anti-politically-correct, that's not freedom of speech and sounds lame.

3. Credence2 profile image79
    Credence2posted 7 years ago

The rightwinger is always going to have trouble with the concept of free speech and dissent regardless how loud or softly it is expressed.

I say to that, "too bad".

"Free speech" does not include disrupting the lives of others, and doubly so when the sole purpose is to obtain media attention.  If that "speech" cannot stand on it's own, without requiring damage to others, then it is not free.

Who decides if that speech is disruptive? Is is just that ideas and things are said that you don't want to hear?

Who decides if 'that speech stands on its own'? Trump?

I describe 'damage' as violence, vandalism, or impinging upon the public thoroughfare. In the latter case, people may have to get permits, but otherwise, let the protests continue.

4. colorfulone profile image77

The DisruptJ20 far left terror group had their Twitter account hacked by MidnightRide
    @midnightride20.  The info is being posted publicly on Twitter.

We're got the three men in the OP video are: Colin Dunn, Luke Kuhn and Scott Green. Charges will be filed, or already have been.  Those are felony charges.

The information includes chants to use at Inauguration disruptions.

A list of locations Al Sharpton’s National Action Network uses to bus in astroturfed protesters to rallies.

Memos are disturbing especially Bill Ayers & radical Imam. The far left groups vow to STOP TRUMP before he is inaugurated. That sounds like a threat?

College indoctrination documents courtesy of Bill Ayers.
    Documents to stop Trump before inauguration.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 … ed-online/

Ring leaders:  Al Sharpton, Bill Ayers & radical Imam?

5. colorfulone profile image77

The latest Project Veritas video reveals DisruptJ20 plot to Chain Trains and Halt the DC Metro.

This video exposes the collusion between the various groups under the DisruptJ20 umbrella. The video shows that DJ20 is not simply a movement of fringe groups but instead a nefarious organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

“Disabling trains constitutes an act of terrorism” under 18 USC 1992, which states offenders “…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both, and if the offense results in the death of any person, shall be imprisoned for any terms of years or for life, or subject to death.” O’Keefe says.

A workshop attendee said it is OK to punch Trump supporters in the throat.

These people need special help.

6. colorfulone profile image77

Like many other people, I am wonder why DC police were ordered to turn off body cams during the Trump Inauguration.  That seems rather strange.  Seems to me they would want them on as evidence of anyone violating the laws. 

Maybe its just one of those crazy fake news stories going around?

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps it would be best in these protests that the police do not wear body camera's , the use of camera's should only be used to identify rioters , stop limiting the policing powers  by specific agenda ,  most " protesters" are rioters  to begin with .  Let the police simply  police .    clubs , batons , mace , pepper spray , tazers ,.........

These are truly the ideas of a fascist. Cameras are thereto make sure that the cops stay inline as well.

Thank God the rightwingers are not in complete control..

2. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No perhaps about the fact that, hopefully, no one in a position of power holds such an extremist view.

2. wilderness profile image95

Avoid the possibility of identifying Secret Service or other security personnel?  They have to have a bunch that work undercover and wish to stay that way.

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

In the interest of doing to others as you would have others do to you ... are the protestors considering this precept?

As long as they don't loot, steal, maim, interfere and / or disturb and they quietly go home at curfew, everything will be okay.

But really …  why bother????
    Wondering.

"As long as they don't loot, steal, maim, interfere and / or disturb and they quietly go home at curfew, everything will be okay. "

But without any of that the media isn't interested.  And without the sideshow the media provides, you might as well stay home.

You will have to watch how much the media will be interested in the Washington Women March on 1/21, no pitchforks or Molotov cocktails here, just an estimated 200k participants for DC alone.There is a March planned in every major us city, to include each of the 50 states.

https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters/

There are 30-40 foreign nations whose residents have been 'moved' by Trump's vulgarity and misogyny to march on the same day from Oslo to Ottawa and from Seoul to Auckland.

I think that you will see that the press will be most interested in covering these events.

LOL  I have yet to see a TV station go into the causes being demonstrated for.  They may (or may not) mention "Washington Women" or "BLM", but they for sure aren't going to spend more than a few seconds talking about issues. 

Violence, on the other hand...now that grabs the viewers attention.  And the media knows it.  And so do the protesters.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Trump stands for tyranny, greed, and misogyny. He is the champion of neo-nazis and white Nationalists, of the police who kill the Black, Brown and poor on a daily basis, of racist border agents and sadistic prison guards, of the FBI and NSA who tap your phone and read your email.

He is the harbinger of even more climate catastrophe, deportation, discrimination, and endless war. He continues to deny the existence of climate change, in spite of all the evidence, putting the future of the whole human race at stake.The KKK, Vladimir Putin, Golden Dawn, and the Islamic State all cheered his victory. If we let his inauguration go unchallenged, we are opening the door to the future they envision.

Trump’s success confirms the bankruptcy of representative democracy. Rather than using the democratic process as an alibi for inaction, we must show that no election could legitimize his agenda. Neither the Democrats nor any other political party or politician will save us—they just offer a weaker version of the same thing. If there is going to be a positive change in this society, we have to make it ourselves, together, through direct action."
      FROM http://www.disruptj20.org/get-organized/call-to-action/

This are an organizes crime and racketeering operation.  Nice to see them being taken down. 

I saw this article from yesterday about Washington protesters. It has some pretty good coverage. 

217 Arrested, 6 Officers Injured in Inauguration Protests
        http://washington.cbslocal.com/2017/01/ … valent-dc/

8. colorfulone profile image77

Published on Jan 18, 2017
    James O'Keefe provides updates about our meetings with law enforcement officials, how the protesters are scaling back their plans because of the Veritas videos, and HuffPo's validation of the #DisruptJ20 videos released earlier this week.
    2:16 Update:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjI915Zw9A&t=2s

I won't expect CNN or any of the mainstream news sites to run this story by one of the best modern day investigative journalists in America, James O'Keefe.   

I saw videos of protesters having to be pushes back by police in front of the Deploraball last night.  Tear gas and something was used at one point on protesters.  Some sucker punches were thrown at Trump supporters, one man was beaten bloody.  Urine and feces and other things were thrown at Trump supporters.  And, there are some Trump supporters that said they returned some punches at agitators in self-defense. 

The Deploraball was a wonderful celebration inside where people shared conversation, food, drinks, dances and listened to speakers. 

Thanks to the police for making sure that went well and everyone who attended got to have fun.   Except for the deplorable protesters outside.   

ADDED:  Last month one of the organizers of the Deploraball was poisoned, Roger Stone.  He is a long time personal friend and a supporter of Donald Trump.

9. colorfulone profile image77

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump walked along the Inaugural Parade route.  That says a great deal about the level of security in DC. 

I saw some masked radicals breaking windows in DC and destroying other property.  The cops were spraying them with tear gas I suppose, and the bad guys run of like little girls.  ... More of that please, to insure 8 years of President Trump.  More, more, more...

10. colorfulone profile image77

"Protestors in DC smashed the windows of my hired SUV & many other cars. I was working in-studio & am ok, but my driver is a bit rattled."
    ~ Larry King
    https://twitter.com/kingsthings/status/ … wsrc%5Etfw

Those are not just protesters, Larry.  Those are criminals.

11. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago
  12. unnati dhanuka profile image58
    unnati dhanukaposted 7 years ago

how are you

13. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

lol

Just... never mind, I guess.

"Try to put your biases aside and think critically about things."

I don't see anything to "LOL" about on this thread, except a comment like you made there and fail to do it yourself. 

I don't take any enjoyment in this topic or get any giggles, its important.  This is serious, even critical, and very dangerous.  Its not the movies!  It is satisfying somewhat when potentially dangerous bad guys go to jail.

I am thinking critically and as I said I'm not dismissing everything that comes from any particular source.  You, however, seem completely unwilling to acknowledge the very valid criticisms against PV.  I'm laughing because I was silly to think you might do otherwise.

Yes silly, because they are not valid criticisms of Project Veritas. They are not worth acknowledging because they are false, and without any original source as evidence.  Denial of reality doesn't work with cold hard evidence from original sources that law enforcement verifies as truth and uses for investigations, arrests, indictments and prosecutions.

14. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/projec … on-videos/

I know you guys think snopes has some liberal agenda but this isn't just a little blurb, it cites numerous sources and goes into detail from actual reports.  If you don't think any of this has any merit or gives any reason to believe that what PV puts out can't be taken as truth without skepticism then you're not at all objective.

I am tired of proving in the forums what liberal rag Snopes is.  Snopes, the website Facebook chose to “fact check” stories to eliminate “fake news”, has been accused of defrauding the website to pay for prostitutes. One of their publishers even admits to publishing after smoking pot. 
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … domme.html

Please, don't insult yourself using Snopes.

15. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

Let me repeat:  this particular article cites SEVERAL sources.  If you don't trust their summary of what's in the reports cited then check out the sources directly.

But if the article you've linked to (Daily Mail is notorious for being no better than a tabloid magazine) is any indictation of what you consider to be a "reliable source" then we're living on different planets and there's no point in having any further discussion about this.

We are not going to see eye to eye on this.  I'm not going to waste my valuable time going down a rabbit hole at your wish and command. 

How about watching the Project Veritas videos? 

Also:  Project Veritas Action: undercover DNC Rigging the Election .. Because of these videos there are legal actions being taken against the DNC and the Clinton campaign.
      http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1384 … -election-

Then, maybe we can see eye to eye.  smile

16. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

You clearly didn't give any serious thought to what I've given you, so no, I'm not too keen to follow you anywhere, either. 

I know you didn't like me laughing the first time but for someone to say they value the truth and then to turn around and use Daily Mail as a reference... I don't know what else to do.  lol lol lol

You used Snopes as a reference, and I know their reputation very well, it is an untrustworthy liberal rag.  I don't care if you post juvenile LOLs on a serious topic, if that makes you happy.  But, you want to talk about critical thinking and don't display it to me, not that I see.  But, that's ok, I'm cool with all that.

I have been following Project Veritas for years, and I know how their opposition works hand in hand with a very dishonest media, politicians and much more. 

I am so tired, its been a long day for me.  So...
      Nite nite and sweet dears m'dear!  smile

1. crankalicious profile image87

Snopes verifies its conclusions. If that's liberal, then truth is liberal.

"Snopes verifies its conclusions. If that's liberal, then truth is liberal."

I can't tell you what a great time you gave me with that liberal logic.  Thank you, I kind of needed to laugh a bit.  Really, I appreciate your verifiable conclusion.  I love you! 

Liberal denial, its so much fun!  smile
          http://www.conservapedia.com/Liberal_denial

Hardly denial. There's a difference between research, citations, and conjecture.

Is there now?  And, what would be the difference in you humble opinion? 

I'll check back tomorrow just as soon as I get a chance.

Go read. Snopes provides sources. They don't just make stuff up. They draw conclusions based on sourced material. That's how reliable journalism works and history, for that matter. One of your political colleagues wrote a nasty article about Snopes that they approved of child rape (or something like that), except that when you go and read what their conclusions about this case in Idaho (I think), it was nothing of the sort. The writer drew this child rape accusation based on the sourced information from the sheriff. So, it wasn't Snopes that she had a problem with, it was the sheriff, and even then, the sheriff didn't say what she accused Snopes of concluding.

1. PhoenixV profile image63
                  PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But it appears that, once again, O’Keefe’s videos are not be what they seem. The first serious questions about them were raised on (I swear!) The Blaze, a Glenn Beck-affiliated website. Over there,..

Sounds like professional reporting "over there"  I swear !!?!&!! They even credit Glenn Beck so its gotta be true and it gives a kinda conservative credibility. Even though its conservative wink * wink* the blaze lol.

Heres a source.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/diction … of%20youth

2. colorfulone profile image77

One of my political colleagues?  You are really off base.   

Can we both agree that this thread is not about Snopes?  I have no respect for the site because they have published plenty of garbage, and sources they use are garbage when they do that. Its called collaborating.   But, you go right ahead and be happy with that biased site...with my blessing.

Did you watch any of the undercover videos from Project Veritas?

Provide an example of Snopes' garbage. Provide an example of their sourced garbage.

Project Veritas was found to be paying the people they are filming to say things that aren't true.

2. Aime F profile image70

I used snopes while acknowledging that some people don't trust that it's impartial.  I then stated that it was the sources within the article that you should look at, but you were too stuck on snopes.  Would you like me to go through and pick out the sources myself and post them all individually so you can look past the fact that snopes put them together?

Theres no difference between snopes, fair, cnn, abc or veritas or I suspect ctv. If there is differences its just in the way they lean or the amount of power and money behind them. The tactics are the same. Some more refined and subtle. I imagine some of the initials are interchangeable ie some probably front for others.

Okay, please enlighten me.  Where do you get information that you deem to be reliable?

None of them. Ya gotta glean the truth out of them like a needle in a haystack. If that.

2. PhoenixV profile image63

This site appears somewhat reliable although I would not stake my rarely litigated reputation on it.

http://www.dictionary.com/

This site seems reputable to a certain degree. Not as much plot as the other site but has lots of characters

http://www.whitepages.com/

17. colorfulone profile image77

Published on Jan 18, 2017
    HuffPo validated the DisruptJ20 videos released by Project Veritas

Your link there to Huffington Post is very good. 
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cou … d97e516f7?

James O'Keefe is doing God's work.
    Thank you! 

Watch the PV videos or quit wasting my valuable time.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)