jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What's your opinions on the riots happening after the inauguration?

1. Mykhail profile image84
    Mykhailposted 13 months ago

What's your opinions on the riots happening after the inauguration?

What do you think the riots as well as the peaceful protest that area going on over the Trump Inauguration? Are the riots getting a point across or are they just harmful to the cause? What about boycotting? Is this peaceful protest really even doing anything?

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 13 months ago

These are violent fascists who think that they have the right to riot. Liberal ideology says they are fighting evil, so whether smashing windows at a Starbucks, burning people's cars or beating someone with the wrong politics or skin color is OK.
    Boycotting is one's right, and simply saying "I won't buy there and neither should you" is not a problem. Threatening various performers with harm because you don't want them to perform for Trump is a crime and should be punished.

1. Dean Traylor profile image94
      Dean Traylorposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Facism is the antithesis of liberalism. Hitler considered liberals to be a scurge. Read the rise and fall of the third Reich by William shirer.

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
      tamarawilhiteposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Liberal groups hired violent thugs to create violence at Trump events to blame on Trump supporters and hired violent protestors to shut down Chicago. That is fascism, and it is coming from the left.

3. Dean Traylor profile image94

Where's your proof?

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
      tamarawilhiteposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Podesta's emails via Wikileaks, Project Veritas. And others like http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … hey-hire-/

5. Dean Traylor profile image94

The paper owned by the Moonies with the help of a known Huckster that's running project Veritas...seriously? What's next you're going to tell me you got info. From the "Historian" Barton?

3. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 13 months ago

Those were anarchists. You can tell by the flag they were waving. They tend to show up to protests for soul purpose to disrupt it and destroy property. It's hard to tell who they really support or if they support anything at all. In the past protesters were the ones who told them to knock it off and/or reported theM to authorities.
    They are a small group, but that's enough to send the wrong message.And contrary to popular belief the peaceful protests are not meant block trump from office. Its meant to  give him notice that those he disenfranchised will not stay silent.

4. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 13 months ago

I am a big supporter of peaceful protests and I had a friend in DC today who was at one and said things stayed pretty calm and orderly.  No one got hurt, nothing was destroyed.  That's the way it should be.

I hate it when people get violent and destroy property.  It most definitely hurts the cause.

working