jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about Russian president Vladimir Putin?

1. Shushanik profile image91
    Shushanikposted 13 months ago

What do you think about Russian president Vladimir Putin?

What do you think about Russian president? Do you like him, or not? Why? If you don't mind, please include also what country you are from. It's interesting for me to see if there are certain countries where people have similar thoughts about him. Thanks

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months ago

I wouldn't put him at the top of the worst leaders in the world. He wouldn't even be in the top ten. We have Iran, N Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Palestine just to name a few.

I like his Bravado, and his strength in trying to protect his Russia. It doesn't mean that I agree with all that he does or how he does it.

3. Cleanclover profile image44
    Cleancloverposted 12 months ago

Russia is a strategic partner and a friend of India. I find it hard to understand how India is friends with both USA and Russia, maybe the only country to have such diplomatic relations. President Trump called and discussed with Prime minister Modi before he called President Putin. As an Individual Putin appears to be an intelligent leader.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 12 months agoin reply to this

That is a very interesting comment. Friend of a friend should be a friend!