Do you believe in God, higher power, or nothing? If so, why? If not, why? What d

1. profile image59
    Teri westbrookposted 11 months ago

Do you believe in God, higher power, or nothing? If so, why? If not, why? What do you believe in?

I'm just in my thoughts

2. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 11 months ago

If I could I would answer you from a physicist's point of view however I am not equipped to do that.
    I am aware that to be open to the idea of some higher/creative intelligence being present, brings a hell of a lot more of peace into your life.  Making you more optimistic and a much more nicer person to be around.
    I have had some odd experiences in my life that I cant explain rationally and lends me to think some good force is present in the Universe.
    Adopting a realist's/materialist's point of view is just too finite and too disappointing for me. It harshens the soul.
    Psychology or pop psychology is about the art of deception/lying to yourself/reframing (whatever you want to call it) to me at this point in time and I would prefer "lie to myself" that there is some type of benevolent existence out there. The experience of this energy is haphazard and it isn't always reproducible BUT synchronicities/coincidences can happen naturally and when you really need them to happen. That's the best I can offer you right now from my experiences.

working