jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If the world were to end, what is the one frivolous thing you would want to stoc

1. davidlivermore profile image96
    davidlivermoreposted 12 months ago

If the world were to end, what is the one frivolous thing you would want to stock up on?

I'm not talking about food, water, or fuel.  I'm talking about something that humans don't need, but would like to have.

For me, it would be chapstick.  I'm addicted to the stuff.  I am putting it on constantly.

So what about you?

2. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 12 months ago

If the world really ended what I might want wouldn't much matter, but if the world as I know it ended and I could not live in the manner to which I am accustomed I would want a large stash of lavender scented bar soap stored away.  Besides being nice to use, it could be grated to protect from bugs and it would make a good item to barter with for other goods.

3. laurajacques profile image93
    laurajacquesposted 12 months ago

I suppose it depends on how long we had left!
    I think I would probably want to get my hands on my favourite perfume, which makes me feel comforted, safe and reminds me of my mother. I think this would be something I would rush to get hold of in my final hours/days!

4. Terrielynn1 profile image92
    Terrielynn1posted 12 months ago

Essential oils and real jelly beans. ( jelly belly ones) . I am a diabetic, but I guess it wouldn't then, would it?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image92
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for picking my answer. It should have said. It wouldn't matter then, would it?

working