jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

What if it was the Russians who leaked to the Washington Post about Trump's loos

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 11 months ago

What if it was the Russians who leaked to the Washington Post about Trump's loose lips?

Trump assumed the leak of sharing secrets with the Russian spies came from within the White House. It is not possible that Russia itself leaked that the Israel sourced intel was given to Israel's enemy Russia?  Could it be that Russia itself leaked about Trump's unwittingly impromptu  divulgement in order to disrupt Trump's visit to Israel next week? Do you think the reason why Trump will not be accompanied by any leading Israel politico is 'a tell' that a possible assassination attempt may be made that would solidify Trump support the same why when Ronald Reagan was shot at by Hinckley?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13533437_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13157861_f260.jpg

ptosis

What if, that is the whole democrat platform. Allegations, beliefs, leaks, rumors, and other non factual red herrings. The bigger question is where are the leaks coming from, and any conversations of the president in the Oval Office are classified. If he says that he is having lunch on Tuesday, it is classified.

If the democrats and Rinos didn't whine about the meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office, the leaks wouldn't have come out at all.

So the answer to What If is come back when you have facts instead of red herrings.
    del if u wish, like you did before, I like it.

1. ptosis profile image73
      ptosisposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Why you like being erased?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 11 months agoin reply to this

ptosis
      3 Obama placed rat leakers found in the WH. You may want to reconsider the value of this ?
      Erase, I do it, why shouldn't others do it.

3. ptosis profile image73

You're funny

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image28

ptosis
      You know live by the delete etc. smile

5. ptosis profile image73

That's why I avoid answering your questions and commenting on your questions.  Then you wonder why nobody is answering your questions! You're so funny.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image28

ptosis, I don't really care, it is the question that is important. And most people won't answer them because they know they have to back it up.

If someone attacks me personally, and doesn't even try to answer the ?, I delete it.

working