jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do Trump's tweets prove the domino effect of the domino theory of politics?

1. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 7 months ago

Do Trump's tweets prove the domino effect of the domino theory of politics?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 months ago

Sorry, I don't know what is the domino theory of politics. But, I personally like the tweets because they give me unfiltered information from the president. Previous politicians have been slick and polished in their speeches, but they weren't truthful. They gave the people what they wanted to hear, but they didn't follow through. Now, some people don't like Trump Tweets. How is that different than other presidents using outdated technology  like radio and TV.
    Maybe if the MSM can go back to reporting the news, Trump could dispense with the Tweets, but until then, Tweet Tweet.
    del if u wish

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Compare the veracity of his Tweets with the Stories in the media.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 7 months agoin reply to this

It is interesting how the media treats his tweets. That is what I meant by the domino effect. One political event triggers more and at times going different directions.

3. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 7 months ago

There's never been any politician like President Trump....then again he isn't and never has been a politician.. however he has chutzpah and doesn't particularly bother to care what people think...I do believe he hit the nail on the head with his coovemment regarding " fake news " which has stirred up a hornets nest...so yes I do believe his tweets prove the domino theory of politics...great question. .which should create quite a reaction...

working