jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Bipartsan fed bill to let states decide on marijuana. Did you write to support t

1. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 10 months ago

Bipartsan fed bill to let states decide on marijuana. Did you write to support this?

Reaction to Jeff Sessions letter to Congress for punishing to full extent of law for medical marijuana is to federally decrimi lize it.  Have you a political position on this that you have shared with your Congress?

2. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 10 months ago

No I did not, but my reps support medical marijuana already. I pretty much like the idea of feds still cracking down what is now "bootlegging". I do not want tons coming in from Mexico. But while I am not an imbiber I have considered using certain strains for an overall plan of health. From what I gather tincture is the way to go.
    Good for Sessions. And good luck with that as federal Reps that side with him will lose a whole lot of votes and I doubt that POTUS will really support it. He seems to like to roll with a healthy respect for decentralized and states rights.

1. ptosis profile image74
      ptosisposted 10 months agoin reply to this

thanks Eric. Tincture huh?

2. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Yes they seem to be getting more into actual medicinal stuff. Not just getting baked (I think that is still in use) Regular docs are actually prescribing different forms now. Some of this is not technically marijuana as it is extracted.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Eric, Just a thought. What are the medical qualities of Tobacco? Why is Tobacco not a first class drug? Why isn't Tobacco and Marijuana, Tobacco, and Alcohol treated in the same class?  Just a thought.

4. ptosis profile image74
      ptosisposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Brad: because the gov't is schizoid, and tobacco has big money lobbyists

5. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Brad that is such an interesting venue of science. Melatonin and seratonin uptakes are well regulated by Nicotine. Probably best to get it in a patch.Tar is nasty on lungs. When I hung out in Brussels the addicts did just fine. Heroin is a let go.

working