jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What does it say that the Republicans have won all five special elections in con

1. Readmikenow profile image96
    Readmikenowposted 8 months ago

What does it say that the Republicans have won all five special elections in congress?

Are the Democrats going to have to change to start winning?  If so, how should they change.  If they don't change, will they continue to lose elections?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 8 months ago

The democrats have lost touch with the common person. They seem more concerned about whether or not someone is on board with them about Bruce Jenner being a woman (something he can never be) than they are with things common people worry about.

The democratic party has worked hard and earned all the loses they have got lately. They've gone so far to the left they may as well call themselves the global communist party. I hope they double down still more on their failed ideas, so they can die, as they should. We need a new party to counter the GOP.

1. Readmikenow profile image96
      Readmikenowposted 8 months agoin reply to this

I completely agree with you!

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 8 months ago

Mike
    What does it say, it says that all the biasing by the MSM media to deflect the accomplishments of president Trump are not effective to change the reality seen by the voters.

The voters seem to reject the messages crafted by the MSM and the left. It is entirely possible that the MSM and politicians like Pelosi, Shummer, Maxi Waters, Kamula Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Schiff and the rest are working for the right rather than for the left.

So this is my answer to your question, unless the left gets these politicians mentioned above to change their message, and or leave the limelight, 2018 will be another win for Trump and the right.

working